1[21]: Darnell Savage [S; Maryland]

CWood21

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I don't think the Packers are suffering from repressed homosexuality that needs a constructive outlet.

Wait, what?  You calling Maverick, Goose, and Iceman gay?  Come on man. Why does everyone here have such a repulsion for sand beach volleyball?  FFS man, I get that Wisconsin may not be a hotbed for such activities, but don’t tell Randy Stoklos and Sinjin Smith their sport is gay!  I’m disappointed in y’all.  Expand your ******* minds for Christ’s sake!

15 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Clark, Daniels, Martinez, King, Fackrell, Lowry.

We lost Matthews and Perry this off-season, Burnett last year, if the problem is getting older and losing their skillsets than I agree they were part of it. If you're trying to assert they weren't consummate pros in their time here, pretty sure you're off base.

HHCD is gone for the same reasons as Randall, but he clearly had far more respect from a player standpoint on the way out the door. He played soft and wasn't a fit for Pettine, neither was Randall.

The other guys like Jake Ryan, Rollins, Brice, Morrison, Wilkerson, etc were JAGs, those parts of the roster always and will continue to turnover.

Think you're really trying to stretch here.

In 2017 our defensive starters were:

2nd year Dean Lowry

6th year Mike Daniels

2nd year Kenny Clark

9th year Clay Matthews

6th year Nick Perry

2nd year Blake Martinez

3rd year Jake Ryan

7th year Davon House

3rd year Quinten Rollins

3rd year Damarious Randall

8th year Morgan Burnett

4th year HHCD

Daniels, Matthews, Perry, House, Burnett, and HHCD are the only ones with more experience than Randall.

We have every reason to believe that HHCD would have come down on Randall's side if he were included in the discussion.

That leaves:

Daniels (who I could see voting to cut)

Clay (who I have no idea on)

Perry (who I can't see voting to cut)

House (who I can't see voting to cut if he was even on the committee)

Burnett (who I could see voting to cut)

++++++++

This strikes me very much as the offensive guys (Rodgers, Cobb, Bakhtiari) not being happy rather than the guys playing with Randall being too upset. Obviously there's a lot of assumptions being made here.

6 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Wait, what?  You calling Maverick, Goose, and Iceman gay?  Come on man. Why does everyone here have such a repulsion for sand beach volleyball?  FFS man, I get that Wisconsin may not be a hotbed for such activities, but don’t tell Randy Stoklos and Sinjin Smith their sport is gay!  I’m disappointed in y’all.  Expand your ******* minds for Christ’s sake!

It was a dig on a character in a movie that came out 33 years ago. This was in no way serious commentary.

Never having weighed in on the Randall and HaHa discussion, I really see it at the coaches fault, first second third.

The vets just put up and shut up with MM and Caper miscues. The younger guys didn't handle it so well. HaHa and Randall were certainly to blame, but NEITHER were bad kids or players. As a coach you messed up. Not every player is like Burnett, Clay, and so many consummate professionals as the Packers are lucky to have.

That's just how I see it. Capers and MM as well as TT run the show. The onus was on them. Players in GB put up with a lot of BS and incompetence for way too many years imo. Just how I see it without actually being in that locker room.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

What in the hell is going on in here?

Can we talk about our draft pick or even football again?

Wait, so you admit you''d rather talk about the Randall "trade" (aka giveaway). I'm down.