1[21]: Darnell Savage [S; Maryland]

CWood21

1 hour ago, Gopackgonerd said:

No you're right thats still good, I just had a feeling for some reason he was gonna pick off a lot of balls even for a rookie kinda like Hayward did in his rookie year with us.

I live for interceptions.  There was no greater times as a fan for me personally than the years we had Sharper, Woodson and/or Collins.

I became an NFL fan because of a Darren Sharper interception.

My fandom went from light to what it is now because of a Darren Sharper pick six against the Dolphins.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I live for interceptions.  There was no greater times as a fan for me personally than the years we had Sharper, Woodson and/or Collins.

My fandom went from light to what it is now because of a Darren Sharper pick six against the Dolphins.

I'm sad we've only had 4 pick six's in the last 5 years, and all of them aren't even on the team anymore. 

Damarious Randall: 2

Breeland: 1

Quieten Rollins: 1

and going back 6 years Julius Peppers had 2 of them lol.

Edited by Gopackgonerd
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I'm sad we've only had 4 pick six's in the last 5 years, and all of them aren't even on the team anymore. 

There is no play in football more beautiful than a pick six.  None.  Period.  Only thing that’s ever come close has been Clay ripping the ball out of Peterson’s hands and taking it back.  

Favorite play in football history is Nick’s pick six in the Super Bowl.  

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

There is no play in football more beautiful than a pick six.  None.  Period.  Only thing that’s ever come close has been Clay ripping the ball out of Peterson’s hands and taking it back.  

Tramon, Raji, and Collins the greatest streak of pick sixes in a super bowl run tbh.

Edited by Gopackgonerd
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Easy my favorite part as well. Taking things away is so satisfying, getting an int edges out a sack on my personal gratification scale. Playing corner is what got me addicted to FB.

35 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I feel like Jaire needs to get his hands on a few. Hes got the nose for returns.  

On 2/18/2020 at 9:38 PM, Outpost31 said:

See the source image