Eagles Draft: 1st round (22 ovr): Andre Dillard, OT Washington State

Kiltman

Can't complain about the pick. Though I was hoping for someone who possibly contribute as a rookie. (I guess Dillard will play when Peters gets injured again though)

Excited to see how things go tomorrow. Trade down seems likely, but I hope they don't move if 2 quality players fall. 

Well we knew with Howies history it was going to be a Lineman. Only real question was DL or OL. Given the age of the OL. this pick makes the most sense.

As nice as Sweat might of been adding to the DE rotation, OT was more important. Protecting Wentz, Priority  #1/2 and 3.

Somehow getting the #1 OT on most Teams/Analyst boards that late is crazy value. Not giving up either 2nd, crazy value. 

Great Pick whether it's for 2019 or not until 2020 and beyond.

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well we knew with Howies history it was going to be a Lineman. Only real question was DL or OL. Given the age of the OL. this pick makes the most sense.

As nice as Sweat might of been adding to the DE rotation, OT was more important. Protecting Wentz, Priority  #1/2 and 3.

Somehow getting the #1 OT on most Teams/Analyst boards that late is crazy value. Not giving up either 2nd, crazy value. 

Great Pick whether it's for 2019 or not until 2020 and beyond.

Howie even said in his press conference he didnt think OT was a need. I think they really wanted a DT but just ended up taking dillard cause they could.