Who do we get with our 2 #3s?

JDLefebvre

Just now, MOSteelers56 said:

I could honestly see a TE and WR in which ever order. I think the defense is very capable right now. The offense needs a little work. 

Very possible despite what people wanna think.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I could honestly see a TE and WR in which ever order. I think the defense is very capable right now. The offense needs a little work. 

Let’s say a WR falls and I’ll change my TE...Harry at 66 and Moreau at 83....not bad.

1 minute ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Let’s say a WR falls and I’ll change my TE...Harry at 66 and Moreau at 83....not bad.

Yeah I could get down on those picks. I like Butler if he’s there too because of the freakish size/speed. I like Terry Mclaurin a lot too, but there are a lot of good ones.

there is going to be a guy that falls to us at 66 that we did not think was going to be there for sure. Look at the list of wr or cbs that are still there

AJ Brown

DK Metcalf

Hakeem Butler

Deebo Samuel

Kelvin Harmon

Byron Murphy

Greedy Williams

Rock Ya-Sin

Julian Love

Im pretty sure atleast 1 of them on this list will be there at our next pick and that is a good thing. With our 2nd pick tomorrow I think we can still trade up to go get another guy we like or even move up from our 4th in to the 3rd to add a 3 pick tomorrow. This draft is a long ways from over and I like what we can still do to get this team a few more contributors for the short and long term.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Snack said:

there is going to be a guy that falls to us at 66 that we did not think was going to be there for sure. Look at the list of wr or cbs that are still there

AJ Brown

DK Metcalf

Hakeem Butler

Deebo Samuel

Kelvin Harmon

Byron Murphy

Greedy Williams

Rock Ya-Sin

Julian Love

Im pretty sure atleast 1 of them on this list will be there at our next pick and that is a good thing. With our 2nd pick tomorrow I think we can still trade up to go get another guy we like or even move up from our 4th in to the 3rd to add a 3 pick tomorrow. This draft is a long ways from over and I like what we can still do to get this team a few more contributors for the short and long term.

CB Deandre Baker should be on this list

A couple names that are going to stick out to me or Byron Murphy Julian love the corner from Penn State whose name I cannot pronounce or spell. AJ Brown Hakeem Butler David sills in Miles Boykin. Having said that I could definitely see us using at least third in 1/6 or something to move up into the second round to select Chase winovich or greedy Williams