Who do we get with our 2 #3s?

JDLefebvre

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Unless the tight end is Irv Smith I'm not interested. I do not believe this is a very strong draft for a tight end. Maybe Foster Moreau in the 4th round.

Knox, Oliver and Jace Sternberger are well worth the pick.  I would take Sternberger in the 2nd.

• Like 2

why not make another trade (add a player if possible) if a CB falls  near 50? If Nelson or Haden get hurt,  that could be the season. 

2 hours ago, jebrick said:

One will be used to trade up into the 2nd round again and get either a WR or TE

this is what I was thinking , WR or CB. I would prefer CB this year then WR with RD1 next year unless UFA for trade nets another WR next year.  I am tired of this lousy secondary, it needs to be fixed, and we still need a safety.  

5 hours ago, jebrick said:

One will be used to trade up into the 2nd round again and get either a WR or TE

I hope they package one of their thirds and another pick, maybe a fifth, and move into the second round and

pick somewhere in the 50's

I'm going to say Jace Sternberger and Devon Sills.  That's not really who I want, but just guessing.  

Who I want them to take with the next 4 picks, would be (using nfl.com's rankings of the remaining players):

66 Trayvon Mullen, CB - or Jamel Dean, CB - or Juan Thornhill, S (if he slides)
83 Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S -- or Emmanuel Hall, Miles Boykin, Darius Slayton, Terry McLaurin (WRs)
122 Isaiah Johnson, CB -- or -- JJ Arcega Whiteside, WR
141 David Sills V, WR