Sign in to follow this  
true2form

Pick is in, #24 Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

38 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yup we finally get a good catching rb and Carr won’t throw it to him go figure 

Let's see it's early.

I wasn’t 100% into this pick but the guy is a quality guy can’t help but respect him ✊🏾

If I were to get a current player jersey, it'd be his. But since I don't know if he'll be here after he commands a big contract, I'm sticking with buying a CWood

On 10/4/2019 at 8:59 PM, Silver&Black88 said:

If I were to get a current player jersey, it'd be his. But since I don't know if he'll be here after he commands a big contract, I'm sticking with buying a CWood

im sure Gruden and Mayock will take care of their guys, especially Grudens guys on offense. Barring injury, of course

I wasn’t meh about it at first, as my draft philosophy is to wait on RB. I was wrong, Jacobs is the real deal. I know he is good, hope he becomes great. We will see 

Hes currently on pace for 1,376 yards rushing and 13 TDs,  19 receptions for 246 yards receiving. 

I predicted hed be around 1,500 all-purpose yards,but, i thought itd be closer to 1,000 and 500. 

all in all, it is great to have a workhorse RB1. 

5 hours ago, Geezy said:

Hes currently on pace for 1,376 yards rushing and 13 TDs,  19 receptions for 246 yards receiving. 

I predicted hed be around 1,500 all-purpose yards,but, i thought itd be closer to 1,000 and 500. 

all in all, it is great to have a workhorse RB1. 

He NEEDS more pass game usage. I'm still waiting. It was literally the best part of his game in college. I haven't seen much of :

-out of the backfield routes

-lined up in the slot

-lined up out wide

-designed screens

I'm still waiting...

Josh Jacobs is one of the best yards after contact runner I’ve ever seen. I saw some stat where he is average 5.1 yards per carry and 4.0 of that is after contact. That’s nuts. 

Watch Josh Jacobs running style and his ability to cut and go watch Emmitt Smith highlights. Insert spider man meme