7 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

at what point do you beg Marshawn Lynch to come back

• last season in Oakland
  • Jacobs hold out, Crowell out for the season
  • Knows the system
  • Great character for Hard Knocks
  • Ran hard and looked explosive before his injury
  • Cap Space

Yeh.....................I don't think that's going to happen :)

It's a shame really as Marshawn did still look pretty good in 2017 and still had some juice left last year, maybe not for the long runs but he was definitely breaking tackles. I'm disappointed we couldn't get a really, really good Beastmode in a version of our offence close to that 2016 one, that would have been great to see in 2017 and last year.

2 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

That’s a relief! I wonder who caved.

His contract is fully guaranteed so i would say the Raiders. Makes sense that’s what he’d want considering the fact that RBs don’t have as long of a shelf life as other positions. He might get one more big contract but it’ll be difficult to get 2. 

Nice win for Jacob to get a fully guaranteed 4th year. Now time to for him to be that work horse. Give him all the touches. 

8 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh.....................I don't think that's going to happen :)

It's a shame really as Marshawn did still look pretty good in 2017 and still had some juice left last year, maybe not for the long runs but he was definitely breaking tackles. I'm disappointed we couldn't get a really, really good Beastmode in a version of our offence close to that 2016 one, that would have been great to see in 2017 and last year.

It still could happen.  Lynch would not want to be on Hard Knocks.  He hates doing interviews so I think a camera following him around all camp is not something he would like.  He is an older player and probably does not want to be in camp.  He can save his body some punishment if he is staying in shape.  He is the type of player we would sign after camp and I think it will happen if the coaches are not impressed with the RB group or there are some injuries.

53 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

It still could happen.  Lynch would not want to be on Hard Knocks.  He hates doing interviews so I think a camera following him around all camp is not something he would like.  He is an older player and probably does not want to be in camp.  He can save his body some punishment if he is staying in shape.  He is the type of player we would sign after camp and I think it will happen if the coaches are not impressed with the RB group or there are some injuries.

Yeah, I don't think he's coming back, but if he did it would be after camp like you said.

glad the contract situation is over and he can focus on football. I cant wait to see this kid ball, he is a perfect fit for our offense.

On 7/10/2019 at 10:03 AM, drfrey13 said:

Late season signing on our way to the SB would be best.