Pick is in, #24 Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

true2form

1 minute ago, NightTrainLane said:

I don't see Kamara in him. They seem like different they have different styles and body types at a glance. I feel like AK has more slash and burst is leaner and longer. While Jacobs is stockier with more power and definitely less football speed.

I'd compare

LaDainian Tomlinson - Sony Michel - Alvin Kamara

Emmitt Smith - Kareem Hunt - Josh Jacobs

I could definitely see Jacobs as a Smith/Hunt hybrid with more of Hunts attributes, pretty good comparison there. 

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the selection of Jacobs.  A versatile, every down back who can be a receiving threat has been a major hole on this team for many years.  We have been accustomed to accepting garbage as our RB's and being fine with it.  I believe this all changes with Jacobs and we have our best back since Charlie Garner.  Jacobs versatility and hard nosed running will help out Carr tremendously.  I am pumped to see what Jacobs can do at the NFL level.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I really like the selection of Jacobs.  A versatile, every down back who can be a receiving threat has been a major hole on this team for many years.  We have been accustomed to accepting garbage as our RB's and being fine with it.  I believe this all changes with Jacobs and we have our best back since Charlie Garner.  Jacobs versatility and hard nosed running will help out Carr tremendously.  I am pumped to see what Jacobs can do at the NFL level.  

Plus with The new WRs defenses can’t stack the box 

7 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Plus with The new WRs defenses can’t stack the box 

Absolutely, the addition of AB will open up the O in a major way.  AB should command doubles and win.  If he can consistently beat his doubles, like he has in the past, this O will be explosive and Carr should have his best season to date.   

• Like 1

His rookie season I just ant health and 1,000 yards rush. Any rec is gravy and I expect him to get better over time so setting the bar low as he gets use to a 16 game schedule and 'hopefully' post season in the near future.  :) I was good with him getting under 1,000 before our vet got injured so if we don't add another vet I expect him to take the load while Richard gets his share to shine and get paid giving us good comp next season. Warren is my hammer if he makes the team. I'm excited about watching it all play out but I expect a 6-10 season with hope for our future.

Please forgive spelling/missing words in Vegas now and quite 'out of it' LOL   9_9

59 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I had Mack and Coopers :(

You cursed us!!!!!

joking. I only have my old jerseys Jackson Allen Brown and Kaufman. I’m going to probably buy a Howie Long. Too risky now days. If I believed in my Quarterback to be here long term I would probably get one but that’s up in the air now