Pick is in, #24 Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

true2form

On 5/16/2019 at 6:44 PM, NJ Raider said:

How can you not root for this guy? So pissed I missed out on him by one pick in my dynasty draft. Can’t wait to see what he does in our offense.

This is a player I feel good about from the Raiders in fantasy for once.

Carr's affinity for throwing to backs will help him, especially on 1 and 2. I'm excited to see what plays we design for him.

• 1 month later...

We could see Jacobs miss the start of training camp. Looks like there are some issues with the Bonuses. Would be terrible for him to miss camp because of this. He's a RB and its the easiest transition in the NFL, but missing time would not be good. 

I was wondering what the holdup was. He’s the only guy they have left to sign. Don’t understand why this stuff gets drug out when there is nobody else to worry about.

He kind of said it’s more on his agent than him.

Gruden loves him, but won’t love it if he is not in camp. Maybe I can get him a round later in dynasty.

I could be wrong, but I wouldn’t really expect any new development  with this until we get closer to camp.

On a side note, it is a little frustrating that ppl play the dysfunctional franchise card because it’s us. Was it dysfunctional when the older Bosa held out? What about when Roquan Smith held out last year or the four other first rounders this year? Are those other teams dysfunctional? I’m not saying we don’t deserve some criticism, but damn ppl really love to kick us when we’re down.