2019 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I've been thinking that LaFleur might intentionally not take a WR this year.  There were stories that Rodgers went off on his rookie WRs.  A couple had flashes, but they obviously need consistency.  Not taking a WR would force Rodgers and his 3 2nd year WRs to figure **** out.  There wouldn't be a rookie to distract from that goal.  And LaFleur could use it as a way to send a message in a manner that doesn't embarrass Rodgers.  

This is convoluted and confusing.  That's not how you open communication lines.  Head games and manipulation? Not a plan to move forward with.

• Like 1

Just now, jleisher said:

Sorry man!  I just seem to get a lot of crap from some and I just assumed that you joined them.  I guess I made an as_ out of myself.  My apologizes.

I'm not mad.  I was absolutely poking fun at you, but I meant no harm.  You do so many mocks that you cover a ton of players.  Saves me some research time on the left guard from Oregon State.  Why would they need scouts when you already covered so many players? :D

On 4/27/2019 at 1:57 AM, Ragnarok said:

I've been thinking that LaFleur might intentionally not take a WR this year.  There were stories that Rodgers went off on his rookie WRs.  A couple had flashes, but they obviously need consistency.  Not taking a WR would force Rodgers and his 3 2nd year WRs to figure **** out.  There wouldn't be a rookie to distract from that goal.  And LaFleur could use it as a way to send a message in a manner that doesn't embarrass Rodgers.  

I think it has more to do with them being content with what they've currently got under contract.