Pick is in, #27 Jonathan Abram S Mississippi State.

true2form

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Hoping Karl balls out, gets a big FA deal in 2020 and the Raiders get a compensatory pick.

Round 1 next year, there is a guy by the name Grant Delpit who would pair perfectly with Abram. 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I've seen Delpit being touted as the best S to come out since Berry. He's likely going top 5 and we sure as hell not be picking that high (unless Bears suck).

Isn't Delpit used like Joesph and Abrams were in college?

More in the box and down hill than as a rangy centerfield/cover guy.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I've seen Delpit being touted as the best S to come out since Berry. He's likely going top 5 and we sure as hell not be picking that high (unless Bears suck).

We could easily have 4-5 wins again this year. Every team in our division got way better, not just us. We also have the 3rd best QB in the division and it’s a huge gap. Our defense will be improved but they’ll probably be ranked 19-20 at the highest, and that’s being generous. We have no true TE and Kolton Miller is still a big question mark. 

Let’s not forget the most important thing... we have the toughest schedule of any team in the NFL in the past decade. Not to mention the Chiefs and Chargers are the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the AFC. 

I predict 6 but wouldn’t be shocked with 4 or 5. 

19 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

Isn't Delpit used like Joesph and Abrams were in college?

More in the box and down hill than as a rangy centerfield/cover guy.

Delpit has range for days, but can play in the box. He's the latest great LSU prospect at that positon. Do it all guy. He was the best player on their defense last season. Just has to build on it now. 

I really like Jon 

i watched a few interviews and this guy isn’t just some knockout artist but this guy is a student of the game esp safeties. Growing up he had a wall full of only safety posters.

like Ferrell he was the heart of that miss st team. 

Reminds me of Rodney Harrison 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

41:00 min mark of that interview sums a lot up. Great segment there. Why draft twitter and these PFF hacks should be mostly ignored.

One interview with Bleacher Report, arguably the worst sports journalism platform on the internet, proves that PFF hacks should be ignored? 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

One interview with Bleacher Report, arguably the worst sports journalism platform on the internet, proves that PFF hacks should be ignored? 

The conversation they are having is accurate. Do you agree with your PFF boys that Mullen was the 160th best player in the draft?