With the 32nd Pick of the NFL Draft the NE Patriots select...

Deadpulse

I really like the pick. 

Josh will put him in positions where he can utilise YAC, and won't have to get that much separation. Tom will love the back-shoulder fade. He blocks like a [sun] devil. 

We are becoming a punishing offense, with our powerful run game, 21/22 personnel and now we may be transitioning to big receivers too. 

Yep, like it. 

2nd round - I'll guess a DB and then a trade or DL.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I really like the pick. 

Josh will put him in positions where he can utilise YAC, and won't have to get that much separation. Tom will love the back-shoulder fade. He blocks like a [sun] devil. 

We are becoming a punishing offense, with our powerful run game, 21/22 personnel and now we may be transitioning to big receivers too. 

Yep, like it. 

2nd round - I'll guess a DB and then a trade or DL.

I wonder if we would package one of our 3rd rounders with 56 or 64 to move up in the top 40-45. 

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Heard a comp; Older Dez Bryant.

Strong (very), alpha-type, tested very well, contested catcher, boxes people out - BUT doesn't get the separation you'd expect

That’s probably not a bad comparison. Young Dez had a similar 40 (4.52 vs 4.53), but was more explosive  (1.52 10 ya split vs Harry’s 1.62; 11’1” broad vs Harry’s 10’2”)

Edited by nextsuperstar1

5 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Risner/Greedy/Little

I like where your going however I would drop Greedy and replace him with Joejuan Williams DB Vanderbilt.  Greedy soft on the run. Don't see him fitting BB profile. I'm also not impressed with his game.

Edited by m haynes

13 minutes ago, m haynes said:

I like where your going however I would drop Greedy and replace him with Joejuan Williams DB Vanderbilt.  Greedy soft on the run. Don't see him fitting BB profile. I'm also not impressed with his game.

I would have no problem with JJ Williams. He can matchup well with TEs as well.