2nd day big board

Millenhater

I would like to see us trade back to get an additional 3rd round pick, even if we have to package one of our extra 6th or 7th round picks.  I think we take a CB like Justin Layne in Round 2.  Maybe a Juan Thornhill or Chauncey Gardener-Johnson.  WR is an outside possibility also but I think we wait until Round 3 or 4 for that.

I've seen two mocks where Cody Ford is sitting there and is then selected by Green Bay after us. I can't find any news related an injury or anything and we have a glaring need at RG. If we can get a guy that was projected to be a 1st round guy in the teens in the 2nd at a position of need, I don't see how we could pass. If he's not there, AJ Brown is the dream. I do like the trade down suggestion to get an extra 4th or 5th.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

I've seen two mocks where Cody Ford is sitting there and is then selected by Green Bay after us. I can't find any news related an injury or anything and we have a glaring need at RG. If we can get a guy that was projected to be a 1st round guy in the teens in the 2nd at a position of need, I don't see how we could pass. If he's not there, AJ Brown is the dream. I do like the trade down suggestion to get an extra 4th or 5th.

Cody Ford or Dalton Risner would be great. Some solid safeties (Adderly, Rapp) and corners (Murphy, Williams) available too. Not sure how I would feel about a wide receiver but Samuel, Metcalf, and Brown are all intriguing.

29 minutes ago, Typical_Lions said:

Cody Ford or Dalton Risner would be great. Some solid safeties (Adderly, Rapp) and corners (Murphy, Williams) available too. Not sure how I would feel about a wide receiver but Samuel, Metcalf, and Brown are all intriguing.

AJ Brown is my #2 WR, so if we could grab him in round 2 then it would be exceptional value.

• Like 1