Quinn is a wuss

Millenhater

2 minutes ago, Rockcity2 said:

Man yall keep letting the patriots troll u

How about we just let them draft for us.. bc they draft so well...........is this guy that big a fn deal to miss out on......how many picks did we have? Bc if feels like how many ever picks we had he only had that many players in mind no matter who fell... And I wanna know what you think he needs to do to receive the value of this pick... u could of probably flipped that pick for a fringe pro bowl lb shoot I'm about 100% that ne would of gave u Hightower for that 2nd pick....wtf..... I know u coulda gotten a pretty good guard... them first two rds are poor value period a monkey coulda got more out of them picks

Our HC and GM both come from NE. It's no coincidence that they're emulating the Patriots in terms of the types of players that they're going to pick. The jury is still out on whether this is a good strategy or not.

We haven't seen any of these players on a NFL field, so we have no idea how good of a pick Tavai or any of the other available players are. If we were able to get a guy that's a significantly younger and cheaper version of Hightower, I'll take that 9/10 times as opposed to getting the vet guy on his last legs.

We might wind up with one of the best G's from the draft as a UDFA. All in all, it's FAR too early to really rip the draft and the players at this point. They have all been made with a purpose and it's very evident they're made as part of a plan from the various comments.

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

Our HC and GM both come from NE. It's no coincidence that they're emulating the Patriots in terms of the types of players that they're going to pick. The jury is still out on whether this is a good strategy or not.

We haven't seen any of these players on a NFL field, so we have no idea how good of a pick Tavai or any of the other available players are. If we were able to get a guy that's a significantly younger and cheaper version of Hightower, I'll take that 9/10 times as opposed to getting the vet guy on his last legs.

We might wind up with one of the best G's from the draft as a UDFA. All in all, it's FAR too early to really rip the draft and the players at this point. They have all been made with a purpose and it's very evident they're made as part of a plan from the various comments.

What does he need to do for u to justify this pick

1 minute ago, Rockcity2 said:

Lol all of them.. 

But talking about the 2nd

He has to be a guy that we speak about as a key piece of the defense and an impact player. He basically has to be viewed in a similar light as Hightower is for the Patriots. At minimum, the way that KVN is spoken about for them now. If he's a rotational/depth guy, then I agree with your assessment that we could have found a similar contributor much lower.

4 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

He has to be a guy that we speak about as a key piece of the defense and an impact player. He basically has to be viewed in a similar light as Hightower is for the Patriots. At minimum, the way that KVN is spoken about for them now. If he's a rotational/depth guy, then I agree with your assessment that we could have found a similar contributor much lower.

Key piece got it.. gl with that

Just now, Rockcity2 said:

Key piece got it.. gl with that

Have you watched more than one highlight clip of him? Because I've seen maybe one 2 minute video on the guy. I've just read articles and listened to clips from Quinn.

If you've watched a few games and don't like the player, then I can certainly understand and respect your opinion. You can't hate on a guy if you haven't watched him and don't know who he is.

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

Have you watched more than one highlight clip of him? Because I've seen maybe one 2 minute video on the guy. I've just read articles and listened to clips from Quinn.

If you've watched a few games and don't like the player, then I can certainly understand and respect your opinion. You can't hate on a guy if you haven't watched him and don't know who he is.

Yup I watched plenty of him

3 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

What exactly about him do you not like?

That imo he's more of a 4thrp...

Long story short.. not athletic enough.it will be ilb or nothing Quinn can say he's versatile all he wants.. we will see

Funny built.. I can see having injury issue.. tackling needs work and now u throw that in with a bum shoulder...ill bet you this will be an issue going forward. doesn't man cover very much and there's a reason for that even his zones just seem lazy or he just can't feel what's going on around him... ya that may be a poor take... but I could go on but let's flip it SOMEONE tell what he does that is so good..

Also find it funny how Quinn is easy to dam a player for anything yet not this guy.. he better be ray lewis ish

• Like 1