Rounds 2 and 3 discussion thread.

Kiwibrown

51 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Jump up to get greedy

I personally love Murphy more. He’s really polished and has a solid all around game.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if we went interior OL here with Risner or McCoy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I was expecting to wake up and see that we had made a move.

It seems like a weird 1st round though.

It is kind of like seeing someone dating your ex.  

1st round picks have been such an important part of our lives for such a long time, we're not sure how we feel with others enjoying themselves with them.

Of course, now we're shacking up with #13, OBJ, so it is all good.  :) 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

1st round picks have been such an important part of our lives for such a long time, we're not sure how we feel with others enjoying themselves with them.

Imagine walking past the bar and ya see someone eating with ya Mrs, and its ferrel from Clemson.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Long may it continue 

• Like 2

As of now we’ve got some options.

We have a few very solid OL prospects: Risner, Ford, Taylor, McCoy, Jenkins.  I’m good with any of them.

I know it’s not a need, but WR has a ton of talent left.  I wouldn’t mind an early run at the position to start day 2. Brown, Metcalf and Samuel are all studs though.

On the DL only Dre’Mont seems worthy of the pick, depth will have to come later.  Same with LB.

Corner is another spot with a lot of talent on the board. Murphy, Williams, Love, Layne, Ya-Sin, Williams.

Safety isn’t bare either, Gardner-Johnson, Rapp, and Adderley.

There’s 18 guys I’d be just fine with at 49.  This doesn’t even account for someone possibly moving up for Lock, any RB’s, TE or G (which we don’t need) or any head scratchers.

We’re aces right now imo.

• Like 3

I’d love to walk out with Murphy or Love at CB and I’d even roll the dice on Greedys upside/athleticism. If not, I’d be great with either OT from Florida or Kansas State or McCoy at C. Risner is a likely pick since he can play with OG/OT and provides immediate depth and a future 2020 starter, if not RT this year. I’m also great with a S. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d love to walk out with Murphy or Love at CB and I’d even roll the dice on Greedys upside/athleticism. If not, I’d be great with either OT from Florida or Kansas State or McCoy at C. Risner is a likely pick since he can play with OG/OT and provides immediate depth and a future 2020 starter, if not RT this year. I’m also great with a S. 

Yeah we’re looking good, no reason to trade up or panic.

Id save those picks and maybe look to move back into round 3 later.  Hell, maybe back into round 2/early 3 if some of these guys keep falling.

If we walk away with 2 of the guys I listed today, we’re in great shape.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah we’re looking good, no reason to trade up or panic.

Id save those picks and maybe look to move back into round 3 later.  Hell, maybe back into round 2/early 3 if some of these guys keep falling.

If we walk away with 2 of the guys I listed today, we’re in great shape.

I’d even be fine with Irv Smith as another TE TBH.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’d even be fine with Irv Smith as another TE TBH.

Yeah, I wouldn’t be mad or anything but R2 is a little rich for a TE imo.  If by some chance Fant or Hockenson would have slipped obviously I’d be game, but idk about anyone else.

Also, it seems like Dorsey has a thing for bigger TE’s.  Fells is enormous, as is Incompletrious Harris. If I was a betting man I would bet we aren’t looking at a TE just yet, but tomorrow wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, I wouldn’t be mad or anything but R2 is a little rich for a TE imo.  If by some chance Fant or Hockenson would have slipped obviously I’d be game, but idk about anyone else.

Also, it seems like Dorsey has a thing for bigger TE’s.  Fells is enormous, as is Incompletrious Harris. If I was a betting man I would bet we aren’t looking at a TE just yet, but tomorrow wouldn’t surprise me at all.

What he will do/what I want are probably different. I wouldn’t take a WR until Round 3/4 personally, although Hakeem I prefer to DK due to sheer production and consistency.

Just now, MWil23 said:

What he will do/what I want are probably different.

Agreed.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I wouldn’t take a WR until Round 3/4 personally, although Hakeem I prefer to DK due to sheer production and consistency.

I prolly wouldn’t either, but I wouldn’t be mad if they did.  I think there’s some really solid talent on the board right now at that position.  We could send waves of talent at defensive backfields lol.