Offensive Line Projection

theJ

20 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

So somebody on Cincy Jungle has stated that Boling is going to miss the entire season.  If true, (and no idea what the source is) what does that do to projected lineups?  Will it be Jordan vs. Wsterman for the LG spot?  Or some other combination, including Glenn moving inside?

I'm seeing nothing (official) regarding this.  Boling seems to be the top rumor candidate this offseason for fans/twitter analysts...

5 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I'm seeing nothing (official) regarding this.  Boling seems to be the top rumor candidate this offseason for fans/twitter analysts...

Not a rumor.  Said he had an inside source and that the news would come out by June 1

6 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

That seems odd. What would keep a guy out for a year. Bizarre. 

Any number of injuries could.  Torn pectoral while lifting.  Knee injury slipping in the shower.  Literally hundreds of things.  

I guess we shall see if the source is reliable.  

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Any number of injuries could.  Torn pectoral while lifting.  Knee injury slipping in the shower.  Literally hundreds of things.  

I guess we shall see if the source is reliable.  

But an injury we would know about when it happened.  So I am assuming it's something else. 

47 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

But an injury we would know about when it happened.  So I am assuming it's something else. 

Not necessarily with HIPPA.  I was dating a nurse that was there for Dontay Moch's migraine surgery and knew about it weeks before it became public.  Injuries in the off-season are much easier to conceal.

On 5/10/2019 at 1:05 PM, INbengalfan said:

So somebody on Cincy Jungle has stated that Boling is going to miss the entire season.  If true, (and no idea what the source is) what does that do to projected lineups?  Will it be Jordan vs. Wsterman for the LG spot?  Or some other combination, including Glenn moving inside?

I have a feeling Glenn will move inside.  But i hope i'm wrong.

On 5/11/2019 at 9:44 AM, INbengalfan said:

Not necessarily with HIPPA.  I was dating a nurse that was there for Dontay Moch's migraine surgery and knew about it weeks before it became public.  Injuries in the off-season are much easier to conceal.

And you didn't tell us why...?

Oh yeah, because Moch was a non-factor. 

39 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Yuck. 

Wholeheartedly agree.  There's so many guards on the team, i'd think they'd be better finding the best of the bunch of 5 or 6 or whatever, then sliding Glenn to RT.  But they're so obviously in love with Hart that i just have a really bad feeling about the whole thing.

20 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Actually I did.  But he was such a non factor that no one cared.

Haha i believe you.  There was a certain portion of the fan base that was enamored with the guy.  I wasn't one of them.  So any news regarding him i'm sure i glossed over.

5 hours ago, theJ said:

Wholeheartedly agree.  There's so many guards on the team, i'd think they'd be better finding the best of the bunch of 5 or 6 or whatever, then sliding Glenn to RT.  But they're so obviously in love with Hart that i just have a really bad feeling about the whole thing.

I think you are being paranoid.  No one is enamored with Hart. He's on a one year $5 million deal.  He's a backup.