Day 2 Draft Talk

ttitansfan4life

18 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I’m thinking the Titans are going to stretch the field horizontally more so than vertically this year. I expect quick throws bubble screens & 2 TE’s attacking the middle of the field occasionally going deep with play action. If I was a betting man our receiving room will Be- Davis, Brown, Humphries, Taylor, & Batson I don’t see Tajae making it because of special teams & we’re going to give brown reps. & I think we might carry 4 TE’s this year

I do think Sharpes on the outside looking in at this point. When you're no better than a 4th/5th guy, you have to play STs. Thats always been my thing with him... He's not good enough not to contribute on STs. 

I can see Davis being a deep guy more often than in the past. Brown opens him up to do that. Delanie and Jonnu (and the other TEs) can stretch the field with deep seams as well. 

I can also see 4 TEs, since Firkser is kinda like a WR/TE tweener. 

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

well, we’re offsetting simmons somewhat by drafting two guys who will see a lot of playing time early. davis and brown should both contend for starting roles.

Most of what I read was that patience will be required with Davis. Has very good potential... A lot of power... Great athleticism for his size... But needs a lot of work with technique. 

32 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Most of what I read was that patience will be required with Davis. Has very good potential... A lot of power... Great athleticism for his size... But needs a lot of work with technique. 

I heard the same thing hand placement & footwork 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I heard the same thing hand placement & footwork 

Yeah the highlight package shown on TV shows him off balance and really getting beat. If it was a NFL rusher, he would have been thrown to the ground with a club move   

• Like 3