NFL Draft Day Two GDT

Forge

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

As long as yall are happy.

This is not a terrible idea honestly as they are probably thinking they are more than 1 year away and need a legit QB of the future.  Thats a TON of draft capital to be able to offer to move up for Tua next year to be their franchise QB moving forward.  They can probably beat out anyone with that much to offer and still have a good bit of picks left over.   Not a terrible long term plan or idea in my opinion.

1 minute ago, goldfishwars said:

I love Brown, but man he's the same dude as Corey Davis. More of the same for the Titans. 

Davis is 6'3" and 209. Brown is only 6'0", but 225 or so. He's a more compact physical receiver. He'll be good. Can play well in the slot, and on the outside. 

Edited by PapaShogun

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

This is not a terrible idea honestly as they are probably thinking they are more than 1 year away and need a legit QB of the future.  Thats a TON of draft capital to be able to offer to move up for Tua next year to be their franchise QB moving forward.  They can probably beat out anyone with that much to offer and still have a good bit of picks left over.   Not a terrible long term plan or idea in my opinion.

Tank for Trevor. Lol not Tua.