NFL Draft Day Two GDT

Forge

11 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

@goldfishwars Thanks for listing your top 150 bro thats a strong list and i agree with alot of the rankings on it.  You had Lindstrom alot higher than alot of people did and Kaleb as well.  Small reach on Kaleb in the end but to get the OT you specfically want for your scheme you gotta do that sometimes.   Whats really telling to me is Dimitroff said he had inside info te OT group was gonna go on a run in the early 2nd round and he wouldn't have almost any of his prefered choices to choose from at 45.    By god it seems his inside info was spot on as they are litereally flying off the board right now. Taylor, Little, Ford, and Risner all gone before i pick theirs quite a bit of evidence Kaleb very well could be gone possibly.   I am a very strong believer in the RAS system and ran across this bad boy a bit ago.

https://twitter.com/MathBomb/status/1121844944421912576

That is soem pretty high quality OG's to be near the top of the list on when it comes to being compared to lol.

Lindstrom and McGary are going to get that running game firing man. So athletic. 

7 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

How many of us would have predicted DK Metcalf, Hakeem Butler and AJ Brown all being available here? 

Honestly anyone in the know probably expected Metcalf to be hanging around a bit. He has some huge negatives at things that are crucial for his position in the NFL

• Like 1