NFL Draft Day Two GDT

Forge

Not that I want one but I’m really curious where Will Grier, Ryan Finley, and Drew Lock go. I love watching QB Tape and see where they all fall. I hope to god the Pats don’t land Finley or Grier. Finley would be the next Tom Brady in the Earhrdt-Perkins system. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Not that I want one but I’m really curious where Will Grier, Ryan Finley, and Drew Lock go. I love watching QB Tape and see where they all fall. I hope to god the Pats don’t land Finley or Grier. Finley would be the next Tom Brady in the Earhrdt-Perkins system. 

If Grier is available at 56 I think we take him.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

If Grier is available at 56 I think we take him.

Can’t go wrong with either (Grier or Finley) but I think Finley is a better fit for that offense and reminds me a lot of Brady himself. Extremely passionate, intelligent, accurate, and identical release. Entering the league with a similar arm that Brady did but Brady made his arm stronger over a few years of weight training. 

Funny story, I found about Finley in January while scouting Kelvin Harmon. I noticed their QB’s release was reminding me of Tom Brady. And then just noticed a trend with all of Harmons tape, “Great pass, wow amazing touch, wow this dude is excellent pre snap, etc”. Scouted Finley right after. That’s the first and only time where I was scouting one player and got enamored with another instead. It actually decreased Harmons value for me because all of those balls were perfect. 

11 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Of course he'd be happy. The Cardinals line is bruuuuutal.

It would be a smart idea. Ford can play either OT or OG spot imo. And the Cardinals have some good names on paper at those spots, but those players have a tendency to get injured.

Daniel Jones even looks in the face like Eli.

And the, discarding the "Peyton and Eli in a blender" comps, best comparison I've heard for him so far is Mitch Trubisky...

Edit: Dear Lord, "The Greatest Champion of Mark Sanchez to Exist" Rex Ryan is now championing Daniel Jones... this is perfect.

33 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It would be a smart idea. Ford can play either OT or OG spot imo. And the Cardinals have some good names on paper at those spots, but those players have a tendency to get injured.

Ford, Samia, Evans...  get the band back together!

6 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Legend has it Rashan Gary is still crying.

Tell me you wouldn't shed a tear as a young 20 yr old who just won the Lottery? That's essentially  what just occurred.

Mans a instant millionaire, literally overnight.