Draft Day Thread -Day 2

LoganF89

Who ya got!? 

WR, CB, S, OG, TE are the needs we all know

im thinking WR and safety will be the picks we make in the 3rd. Reason being at TE we have playmakers still, CB we added cromartie and have a lot of youth, and OG we have the erek flowers project on top of resigning of bergstrom 

I see us going G, CB, TE in the 5th-6th

so who do we think will be available at WR and S

WR-Butler, Whiteside, Ridley, Harmon, Mclaurin

S-Thornhill, Thompson, Hooker, possibly Adderly

MY Wish is Hakeem Butler then Thompson But both could be gone

i would be happy with any of those WRs and if we can get Thompson with the last 3rd we take him

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You think he falls that far??

Teams attacked defense the 1st round. Heavy in the OL WR and RB dept for the 2nd. I could see him being there. Pratt and Cashman are great options too. I can see teams picking one of them before Mack.

Youre our B10 guy. Did you pay much attention to Cashman? Whats your opinion of him?

35 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Talent is more amalgamated  in round 3 and later . You can start leaning somewhat to need cause they will be so closely rated . 

no

PS - Other than interior defensive line, there is no position that is not a need on this team. None.

Edited by Slateman

I'd love to see us package some picks to get back in the middle of the 2nd and get another impact player.  Whether one of OL, (Taylor or Ford), CB (Greedy, Murphy, Ya-Sin), or a WR (Brown, Metcalf, maybe butler if the price is right).  There is still some Legit first round talent in there.  And I just dont trust the decision making or research to find hidden talent in later rounds...get heartburn thinking about not packaging to get someone who could be great to waste it on LeRibeus...

• Like 1