Which gm put themselves on the hot seat?

Kiwibrown

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Off season and 1st rou d combined who put themselves on the hot seat the most?

Brian Gaine? An acute need for OL, struck out with Trent Brown and Roger Saffold, brought in an injured Matt Kalil, got hopped by the Eagles for Andre Dillard and took a huge gamble on Tytus Howard...

I know he's been on the job for a season, but this has got to stand out, right? With the abuse Deshaun Watson took, this is a huge issue, correct?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Brian Gaine? An acute need for OL, struck out with Trent Brown and Roger Saffold, brought in an injured Matt Kalil, got hopped by the Eagles for Andre Dillard and took a huge gamble on Tytus Howard...

I know he's been on the job for a season, but this has got to stand out, right? With the abuse Deshaun Watson took, this is a huge issue, correct?

Watson looks legit, I hate talented QBs going into bad situations or he teams not coaching or organizing well around them. 

Tim Couch, Carr etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Watson looks legit, I hate talented QBs going into bad situations or he teams not coaching or organizing well around them. 

Tim Couch, Carr etc

I'm hanging onto a string of hope that we're all horribly wrong and Tytus Howard is the 2nd coming of Duane Brown (who was also viewed as a 2-3rd round guy until the Texans took him in the 20s and molded him into one of the top Ts in the game).

Lotta physical similarities between the two...but it's Alex Gibbs vs Mike Devlin as OL coach, which is like going from a Maybach to a Yugo.

• Like 1