Which gm put themselves on the hot seat?

Kiwibrown

1 minute ago, tab said:

Hue might be (probably)  worse

Hue wasn't the GM. The GM for most of Hue's tenure @LETSGOBROWNIES, @MWil23, @Mastercheddaar, one of you remind me his name. Was trying to emulate the "Process" in the NBA, being bad for quite some time, accumulate as many assets as possible and it has worked for them. i.e. they had a plan, even if it meant being potentially bad (which the Browns already had been for basically this incarnations entire existence). 

The only problem was when they were trying to trade a 2nd and 3rd round pick for AJ McCarron. 

Edited by Danger

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Hue wasn't the GM. The GM for most of Hue's tenure @LETSGOBROWNIES, @MWil23, @Mastercheddaar, one of you remind me his name. Was trying to emulate the "Process" in the NBA, being bad for quite some time, accumulate as many assets as possible and it has worked for them. i.e. they had a plan, even if it meant being potentially bad (which the Browns already had been for basically this incarnations entire existence). 

The only problem was when they were trying to trade a 2nd and 3rd round pick for AJ McCarron. 

also they went all in on Kizer in 2016 preseason, should have at least kept vet presence with Osweiler 

i mean i get tanking but this was just incompetence

Edited by tab

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Sashi Brown

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Which was Hue.

Sashi was fired for (intentionally) flubbing it.

• Like 2

Gettleman and Keim are the obvious ones. Gettleman seems to be an all around dumpster fire, the Barkley pick was fine but trading OBJ and then taking the wrong QB (by a longshot) at 6 is pretty brutal.

Keim seems to have completely mismanaged the Rosen situation. Even if you're going to take Murray and trade Rosen, the fact that Rosen wasn't gone before the pick is a bungle of shocking proportion. And now there are reports that they didn't start meaningful trade discussions until draft day......unreal. Not to mention the fact that Murray probably has a shelf life of 6 games behind the Cardinals line. 

12 minutes ago, showtime said:

So should we just not have an opinion or what?

I mean, I get being positive and all, but discussing different viewpoints is kind of the point of the site.  It wouldn’t make for much in the way of conversation if all we said is “I hope everything works out well for them, he seems like a good kid.”

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So should we just not have an opinion or what?

I mean, I get being positive and all, but discussing different viewpoints is kind of the point of the site.  It wouldn’t make for much in the way of conversation if all we said is “I hope everything works out well for them, he seems like a good kid.”

Mayfield's response: how much can u lift bro

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Danger said:

Sashi Brown! The man, the myth, the legend!!!!