2019 Packers Defense Would You Look At It? Just Look At It!

MacReady

8 hours ago, cannondale said:

In other words, voice their opinion ? Well yeah. I always found the accusation of an "agenda" to be laughable

That's just obscenely absurd. Classifying opinion as an agenda is pitiful on all levels. An agenda is simply formatting your observations to fit your opinion, which is nothing close to your insight.

8 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

1. Is agenda your word for "opinion I dont agree with"?

2. Its not like he's comin in out of left field to tell us how much Gary sucks,

3. there needs to be a temper put on excitement or we'll turn into Vikings fans claiming Bridgewater is better than Aaron Rodgers, or believing their line is ok.

4. I wouldn't count a stunt as a + for the player. Normally you run stunts because it's not getting done straight up, you'd rather win by confusion. It's a longer path to the QB.

The Randall trade is a legit discussion because it had detractors out the gate and he's still a good player, the "vet board of players" are all gone, the coach is gone and our compensation is gone. There were other avenues. Randall didnt HAVE to go, he wasnt being AB. If Leonhard was able to be a long term starter for Pettine I'm sure Randall couldve gotten it done. Though I'll admit having Savage now is pretty sweet. Still take DA over Tramon though.

1. That's a silly question. Post a rational question and I'll gladly answer it.

2. Really, how did Gary suck? Do tell.

3. What excitement needs to be tempered? Pointing out a good play is too much excitement? Or, if we're not hating on him all the time that's just not acceptable?

4. OK, stunts are part of every defense. So, I'd bellyache about something else if I was you.

That's all. I'm not gonna spend anymore time on your stuff there.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, cannondale said:

It's basically the difference between forming an opinion from watching fluff videos from Packers dot com or the local news media vs using your own eyes and brain and forming a non-biased opinion

Gees due, what a nonsensical mess of a post you have there. That was just completely inaccurate.

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

1. That's a silly question. Post a rational question and I'll gladly answer it.

2. Really, how did Gary suck? Do tell.

3. What excitement needs to be tempered? Pointing out a good play is too much excitement? Or, if we're not hating on him all the time that's just not acceptable?

4. OK, stunts are part of every defense. So, I'd bellyache about something else if I was you.

That's all. I'm not gonna spend anymore time on your stuff there.

It's not silly, I need to know your definition of agenda to argue a counterpoint.

I'm telling you that he did not say that Gary sucked, merely that he wasnt exceptional.

Because you're calling it a good play when it literally couldve been anybody playing that position to get the same result. Nobody is hating him for saying a play that wasnt exceptional wasnt exceptional.

Absolutely they are.. to provide pressure through confusion. I'm not bellyaching at all. I'm telling you that's on the DC not the player.

It's the stuff you posited, I rebutted. So whatever, man.

This is exactly what I mean when I say Gary supporters are way too defensive.

I LIKE GARY. to say I'm hating on him is outlandish. Quit crying because someone doesnt buy into him yet.

5 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

And that’s all we’re saying! It was a good rep! We’re not nitpicking , or looking for every way to discredit him. We’re just saying it was a good rep! 

And those who laugh at the word agenda probably don’t know what it means 🤷🏻‍♂️. They’re the same people who watch First Take and believe Skip Bayless is a legit sports commentator .

Excellent post, spot on.

The forged debate over agenda is complete gibberish.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I LIKE GARY. to say I'm hating on him is outlandish. Quit crying because someone doesnt buy into him yet.

Dude, that's a mess of nonsense there- none of it is apt.

As bad as all that is, your desperate and inappropriate playing of the victim card is a deal braker for me. 

3 minutes ago, Kepler said:

None of you think AG is capable of defending his own posts and position?

The knob slobbery over some posters is real.

I jumped in on this because I can provide an opinion from a non"hater" position. I'm hardly defending his position only to say it's not an unbased opinion. If that's knob slobbery, ok.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1