2019 Packers Defense Would You Look At It? Just Look At It!

MacReady

9 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

It's not silly, I need to know your definition of agenda to argue a counterpoint.

I'm telling you that he did not say that Gary sucked, merely that he wasnt exceptional.

Because you're calling it a good play when it literally couldve been anybody playing that position to get the same result. Nobody is hating him for saying a play that wasnt exceptional wasnt exceptional.

Absolutely they are.. to provide pressure through confusion. I'm not bellyaching at all. I'm telling you that's on the DC not the player.

It's the stuff you posited, I rebutted. So whatever, man.

This is exactly what I mean when I say Gary supporters are way too defensive.

I LIKE GARY. to say I'm hating on him is outlandish. Quit crying because someone doesnt buy into him yet.

My god, we’re just saying he had a good rep! That’s it!

3 minutes ago, Kepler said:

None of you think AG is capable of defending his own posts and position?

The knob slobbery over some posters is real.

Not saying he can't defend himself.

But it's justified. Dude knows football. Sure, everyone's been wrong. But he knows his ****. This comes from someone who hated his guts at first. 

5 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Dude, that's a mess of nonsense there- none of it is apt.

As bad as all that is, your desperate and inappropriate playing of the victim card is a deal braker for me. 

GREAT ARGUMENT! You're so much better at this when you can throw baseless **** around, like victim card! This shows to me you really know you're wrong but you dont want to admit it! Its ok.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Not saying he can't defend himself.

But it's justified. Dude knows football. Sure, everyone's been wrong. But he knows his ****. This comes from someone who hated his guts at first. 

I don't doubt that he does. In the recent past he gave good insight, but I had to put him on ignore because the negativity is just way over the top lately.

As far as justified, I don't really know. Seemed like an argument between two people and a select few decided to dog pile on lesser known posters because of popularity. I just get irritated with cliques like that.

Whatever though, I've already added more to this than I wanted to lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Some of you are legit ridiculous.

Find someone’s opinion to latch onto and go with it I guess🤷🏻‍♂️. Don’t think on your own, try to find a middle ground, look at things as being more than black and white. Such a problem today. Huge reason why we’re in this mess.

I choose Jesus ...... and Adam Sandler

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Some of you are legit ridiculous.

Find someone’s opinion to latch onto and go with it I guess🤷🏻‍♂️. Don’t think on your own, try to find a middle ground, look at things as being more than black and white. Such a problem today. Huge reason why we’re in this mess.

Tell me who doesnt make that play on an NFL roster. Go ahead, get at it.

3 minutes ago, Kepler said:

I don't doubt that he does. In the recent past he gave good insight, but I had to put him on ignore because the negativity is just way over the top lately.

As far as justified, I don't really know. Seemed like an argument between two people and a select few decided to dog pile on lesser known posters because of popularity. I just get irritated with cliques like that.

Whatever though, I've already added more to this than I wanted to lol

I think it's funny that you see it as a dogpile or "knob slobbery" just because there is an instance of some members agreeing with a certain position of someone else. You're starting to sound pretty condescending and pretentious. I had you pegged differently. 

1 minute ago, TransientTexan said:

I think it's funny that you see it as a dogpile or "knob slobbery" just because there is an instance of some members agreeing with a certain position of someone else. You're starting to sound pretty condescending and pretentious. I had you pegged differently. 

Not just that, but coupled with how weak their premise is it really appears like such a small mole hill to die on.

I don't know, to me it's just petty and unnecessary.