2019 Packers Defense Would You Look At It? Just Look At It!

MacReady

7 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The difference between an elite and a terrible ten yard split is a tenth of a second. Is a tenth of a second the difference on that play?

That's a paper tiger question used to deflect from the subject. Your comment ("The Bears blew a stunt, that's all it was") about Gary's play was 100% wrong, as has been shown out in other posts. That's not all it was. Gary had a good play.

All in all, that was just another throw away comment from you concerning Gary. You've made may of 'em  to backup your agenda to hate Gary...Hope that's working for ya.

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I just really hope Gary rag dolls somebody and then sacks Cousins so that nobody can say it wasn’t a good play next Sunday, how about that?

Nah, the haters will still deflect. That agenda is very strong with a lot of posters.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Donzo said:

That's a paper tiger question used to deflect from the subject. Your comment ("The Bears blew a stunt, that's all it was") about Gary's play was 100% wrong, as has been shown out in other posts. That's not all it was. Gary had a good play.

All in all, that was just another throw away comment from you concerning Gary. You've made may of 'em  to backup your agenda to hate Gary...Hope that's working for ya.

Citation needed.

Also God you are a defensive little whiner. I was one of the first people saying Gary deserves more snaps. I'm just not on board with turning every neutral snap into a something other than what it is. 

He had 6 snaps. He really didn't do anything standoutish in those 6 snaps. Why? Because he only had 6 damn snaps!!! It's not the end of the world for him to not have a highlight in 6 snaps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Citation needed.

Also God you are a defensive little whiner. I was one of the first people saying Gary deserves more snaps. I'm just not on board with turning every neutral snap into a something other than what it is. 

He had 6 snaps. He really didn't do anything standoutish in those 6 snaps. Why? Because he only had 6 damn snaps!!! It's not the end of the world for him to not have a highlight in 6 snaps.

Your opinions are not facts. 

Bulaga is not better than Bakhtiari.

With this Gary debate, you say that everyone in the NFL makes that play and fractions of a second doesn’t matter. 

Fractions of a second can most certainly change a play. I’m not the biggest PFF fan but they gave Gary two pressures.

Just because you say something doesn’t mean it’s a fact, regardless of how many followers you have on this board. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Citation needed.

Wow, too funny. That has to be the most ironic/hypocritical comment ever posted on the world wide web- that's just awful, lol... The next time you get your panties in big wad, count to ten before you post.

For your football/Gary spin. You're just trying to deflect again, which is a waste of our time. That just never works with me. The discussion is about your comment on Gary's play against the Bears and how it's part of your agenda to hate Gary. 

For your posting in general, I was advised to ignore you. Your shtick of baiting posters is well known. After your joke about domestic violence, your ignorant  Vince Lombardi rant and the disgusting Aaron Rodgers comment, I just skipped your posts. I thought after the Bear game I would engage you again. My bad, I apologize for that mistake.
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Your opinions are not facts. 

Bulaga is not better than Bakhtiari.

With this Gary debate, you say that everyone in the NFL makes that play and fractions of a second doesn’t matter. 

Fractions of a second can most certainly change a play. I’m not the biggest PFF fan but they gave Gary two pressures.

Just because you say something doesn’t mean it’s a fact, regardless of how many followers you have on this board. 

We have a winner! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The difference between an elite and a terrible ten yard split is a tenth of a second. Is a tenth of a second the difference on that play?

Yes! A tenth of a second makes a big difference on a lot of plays. Wasn't a perfect rep by any means, but it was a good rep. That rep may lead to more reps against the Vikings. I hope he gets at least 20 next week, 30 would be better. One, he needs them and two the Smiths need some plays off. 

Edited by Golfman
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Yes! A tenth of a second makes a big difference on a lot of plays. 

Yeah, that was just a throw away comment from him .

The fact is there was a lot more involved in the play than a "tenth of a second" from a 10 yard split.

I'll leave it at that, gotta get ready for brunch than a non Packer NFL Sunday. I'll be a Falcon fan today, as should we all.

Go Dirty Birds!

1 hour ago, Donzo said:

Wow, too funny. That has to be the most ironic/hypocritical comment ever posted on the world wide web- that's just awful, lol... The next time you get your panties in big wad, count to ten before you post.

For your football/Gary spin. You're just trying to deflect again, which is a waste of our time. That just never works with me. The discussion is about your comment on Gary's play against the Bears and how it's part of your agenda to hate Gary. 

For your posting in general, I was advised to ignore you. Your shtick of baiting posters is well known. After your joke about domestic violence, your ignorant  Vince Lombardi rant and the disgusting Aaron Rodgers comment, I just skipped your posts. I thought after the Bear game I would engage you again. My bad, I apologize for that mistake.

I too skip his posts. It has made the site much more enjoyable and informative.

• Like 2

Just now, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I too skip his posts. It has made the site much more enjoyable and informative.

Lol.  AG forgot more about football than 75% of this board knows.  He is super cranky, so you might enjoy yourself more, but informative?  False. 

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  AG forgot more about football than 75% of this board knows.  He is super cranky, so you might enjoy yourself more, but informative?  False. 

Wasn't he all in on Kizer and Moore? In AG's mind Kizer to Moore was going to take us to the Super Bowl. LOL. And he thinks Gary is a bust, or am I wrong?

• Like 1