Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
soflbillsfan

Top 5 Big Board Pick 40

Recommended Posts

We did it with the 9th pick figured we could it do it for pick 40

1. Dalton Risner
2. Aj Brown
3. Dk Metcalf
4. Irv Smith Jr
5. Greedy Williams (I would have him 1st but this is more of a luxury pick then anything right now) Him and Tre lined up could be a nasty duo.

From what I am reading Juwaan Taylor has bad knees and a character issue so if true i would like for them to avoid him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

We did it with the 9th pick figured we could it do it for pick 40

1. Dalton Risner
2. Aj Brown
3. Dk Metcalf
4. Irv Smith Jr
5. Greedy Williams (I would have him 1st but this is more of a luxury pick then anything right now) Him and Tre lined up could be a nasty duo.

From what I am reading Juwaan Taylor has bad knees and a character issue so if true i would like for them to avoid him.

I like it. I'd have Byron Murphy at #3 though. Dude will kill in McDermott's system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

I like it. I'd have Byron Murphy at #3 though. Dude will kill in McDermott's system.

I agree I just dont think he will be there come 40. Cardinals or Indy will scoop him up early. Rumor is that the Cardinals will in fact take Byron Murphy with 33 unless someone trades up for him. So it is looking like he will be off the board.

Edited by soflbillsfan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

1. Jawaan Taylor

2. Byron Murphy

3. Greedy Williams

4. Dalton Risner

5. Irv Smith Jr

You still want Taylor even with a bad knee and a character issue? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

You still want Taylor even with a bad knee and a character issue? 

Yup, mainly because my idea of character issues isn't the same as others. I keep in mind these kids are still kids.

Ive been following this draft closer than previous and have heard next to nothing big on injuries. Kid just slipped in a deep OL draft imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Yup, mainly because my idea of character issues isn't the same as others. I keep in mind these kids are still kids.

Ive been following this draft closer than previous and have heard next to nothing big on injuries. Kid just slipped in a deep OL draft imo.

“Teams have multiple medical red flags on Jawaan Taylor,” Pauline said. “He has knee, back, and weight issues that’s scaring teams.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Doubt Jawaan gets by Jacksonville anyways

yea i expect him to go there however Coughlin covets TE and since they passed on Hockenson who was expected to be their 1st rd pick before Allen fell they may go Irv Smith Jr in the 2nd

Edited by soflbillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soflbillsfan said:

“Teams have multiple medical red flags on Jawaan Taylor,” Pauline said. “He has knee, back, and weight issues that’s scaring teams.”

 

Whose Pauline lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea well, Im not gonna write the kid of just yet.. Every year a talent slips and every year it gets blown out of proportion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. DK Metcalf
2. Dalton Risner
3. Cody Ford
4. AJ Brown
5. Jawaan Taylor

 

Don't want a TE yet, I Really like Knox and we should be able to land him late in the second round (trade-up) or maybe even early 3th round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Killashaw said:

1. DK Metcalf
2. Dalton Risner
3. Cody Ford
4. AJ Brown
5. Jawaan Taylor

 

Don't want a TE yet, I Really like Knox and we should be able to land him late in the second round (trade-up) or maybe even early 3th round. 

I like Dawson Knox as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...