Official: Dolphins trade for Cardinals QB Josh Rosen

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Interesting. Feel as though he could have been had for a third. Miami must be really high on him.

Or the tank is real and they saw what Rosen did to get Arizona to the #1 pick and figured... maybe he can do that with us, too?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Or the tank is real and they saw what Rosen did to get Arizona to the #1 pick and figured... maybe he can do that with us, too?

True. Fitzmagic would of played just well enough to drop them out of 1st overall.

Welp, looks like a deal isn't done. There's still hope for some Fitzmagic this year!

Hopefully it works out.  I'd just like for once in my time following football for the Patriots to have a legitimate threat in the division, and I feel like the Dolphins, Jets and Bills are closer to being that than people give them credit for if their respective quarterbacks work out. 

The Dolphins aren't completely devoid of talent like the Cardinals were.  I was going to try to prove my point, but then I actually looked at the Dolphins roster.  Also, I've said for a long time that I think Rosen is Blaine Gabbert.  Dolphins are going to continue sucking. 

• Like 3