Official: Dolphins trade for Cardinals QB Josh Rosen

RaidersAreOne

Just now, LuckyNumber11 said:

My point being that Rosen's situation was far worse than Tannehill's, and they still performed similarly 

Not really. Dolphins OL was almost just as bad and was playing hurt for the majority of the year.

Either way, I'm not entirely sure I want to trade for a QB as bad as a hurt Tannehill was last season.

As long as Miami don't give away to much for Rosen I do not mind taking a chance on him but there is a reason he fell in the first round last year, another QB was drafted this year to replace him and teams are not beating down the door to trade for him this year, facts are facts. A new start may be the best thing for him and for the right price I say Miami go for it but it is probably less than a 50/50 shot he turns into a top 10 QB in the league.

I'm actually somewhat okay with this.

I'd still rather have used the pick but

After the initial trade back we picked up a 2nd next year and we also got a 5th this year for taking the "chance" on Rosen.

I still dont think Rosen will amount to anything but if  I'm right we're still in position to take Tua.

Still would've preferred grabbing an OL.

I like Rosen a lot & 100% understand the situation he was in last year, but people better hope he isn’t actually not good.

Don't remember the last time I seen a dude that the fans act like it’s 100% of the realm he might be a bust.