Official: Dolphins trade for Cardinals QB Josh Rosen

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, ClutchDJ said:

I like Rosen a lot & 100% understand the situation he was in last year, but people better hope he isn’t actually not good.

Don't remember the last time I seen a dude that the fans act like it’s 100% of the realm he might be a bust.

Your double negatives are giving me a headache.

• Like 1

I want to see Rosen succeed just because he’s been put in an absolutely impossible situation both professionally and personally so far in his career.

Goes to arguably the worst team in football with no offensive line his rookie year and is expected to start, performs pretty badly but not so awful he loses his job, now everyone is acting like the dude has zero chance of ever being anything.

Then after all of this, an entirely new regime come in and straight up abandons the guy. Not only that, but lies to the guy while they are trying to deal him. The pick is made, he unfollows the team for it and now he’s the bad guy for showing he feels a bit scorned despite not saying anything at all about the organization.

Frankly I can’t imagine a worse scenario for a rookie QB to fall into. Not sure I love Rosen’s personality but the hand he’s been dealt makes him an easy guy to root for out of the conference. 

Edited by Rodjahs12
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

They matter more than your opinion tbh.

i disagree. they're worth equally to my opinion since all they are is their opinion. No opinion can be worth inherently more by definition

and even if they did matter, Rosen's was horrible, so I'm not entirely sure what he was trying to prove.

1 minute ago, Breesus mode said:

That isn't an answer

They at least put on the film sometimes when evaluating a player.

yes, it is an answer.

you are pushing the assertion that the opinions of the dudes at PFF are worth more than mine. Burden of proof is in your corner, my friend.

and no pff doesn't put on film worth squat - theyve posted grades hours after a game when coaches tape is unavailable. ever since collinsworthless bought the site its just for entertainment. I'd almost put more stock into madden grades tbh