Bucs pick CB Sean Murphy-Bunting - SIGNED

bucsfan333

8 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I think Bunting will have a better chance to be good than most. Experience playing the WR spot is a huge plus. Seems like he has an understanding of route concepts which is huge. Just a tad too aggressive though so he may get hit with maaaad illegal contact penalties. Good thing for him Bucs will have an official at our practices so he should get better w being handsy over time. Love his recovery speed after he initially loses the release.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He reminds me of Trumaine Johnson coming out. Came from a lesser school, but just designed physically to thrive in the NFL...

He's going to be good. I love this pick. His ball skills are legit...

How long did it take for Trumaine to come into his own.

9 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He reminds me of Trumaine Johnson coming out. Came from a lesser school, but just designed physically to thrive in the NFL...

He's going to be good. I love this pick. His ball skills are legit...

Way better athlete than Trumaine

Love Bunting. Hate to see him go to a division rival. He reminds me of Jalen Collins who looked like he was going to special in 2016. Bunting is probably the better athlete and doesn't have the same character concerns that Collins had. Great pick. 

• Like 2