Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Pick is in, #40 - CB Trayvon Mullen

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I know. @big_palooka has more inside information than PFF. He's on pace to be a GM soon.

This is so indicative of the current social culture. When facts are present and the other party doesn't agree, then just keep repeating the same fake insult over and over to avoid the context all together. It's the "fake news" culture. 

At no point in time have I ever pretended to have inside information or whatever false label you try to attach to me.

It's a pedantic on your part. And you're doing it because you slurp PFF only when convenient to your argument and have no leg to stand when it doesn't, so the only route is to insult.

I fully await your next attempt to gaslight this conversation.

I like Mullen. Very skilled in man coverage and cleanest technique, will not commit a lot of penalties like Hayden did. I doubt he starts this year, but it’s rare for any corner to start their first year. It’s the most redshirt position in the NFL. Him and Conley would be a very dominant duo in 2020 and I’m really looking forward to it. 

I wouldn’t call Chris Simms a pro scout by any means but he had Mullen as his #2 corner and breaks down his play a bit. 

On 5/1/2019 at 1:02 PM, BayRaider said:

I wouldn’t call Chris Simms a pro scout by any means but he had Mullen as his #2 corner and breaks down his play a bit. 

20:12