Packerraymond

2[44]: Elgton Jenkins [OC; Miss State]

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Think he's the first pure IOL we've drafted in the first two rounds since before Ted Thompson.  We must have REALLY liked him.

I mean, he played 5 games at left tackle, 1 at right tackle, 2 at left guard, and 25 at center.  Which kind of makes him a Packers OL.

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, he played 5 games at left tackle, 1 at right tackle, 2 at left guard, and 25 at center.  Which kind of makes him a Packers OL.

Oh, whew.  Makes me feel even better about him while still letting me be right.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

And the Patriots pick Williams one pick later, nice :/

Look at the DBs and WRs the Patriots have drafted in the first-third rounds the past ten years.  They are absolutely terrible at it.

Trend breaker pure iol pick. I feel like we really got sniped with Risner going off. I get the pick (Taylor is meh, Turner might play OT and is essentially on a one year deal, Madison is an unknown, and Bulaga and Spriggs are on final years). 2020 will have an ol shuffle which we have to prep for

FINALLY....a weapon for Rodgers

NOT!!!

() - : #

Just now, pacman5252 said:

Trend breaker pure iol pick. I feel like we really got sniped with Risner going off. I get the pick (Taylor is meh, Turner might play OT and is essentially on a one year deal, Madison is an unknown, and Bulaga and Spriggs are on final years). 2020 will have an ol shuffle which we have to prep for

But this shoves Turner outside. Which also sucks. I get it if its a tackle I guess... ol is always underwhelming but this is so meh its bleh

So the big knock on him was his hands; his punch was way too wide.  I wonder if the Packers think "having to snap the football" was the cause of that, hence the move to guard.

7 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

So gute likes them athletic guys huh

Gute/Murphy are the new Al Davis.

VERY excited about this pick.

tkLxNcW.jpg

Gave up 3 sacks in his entire career.