2[44]: Elgton Jenkins [OC; Miss State]

Packerraymond

Never sad about adding to the offensive line; this guy can be good depth and eventually start at one of the interior spots. Seems like a good athlete and you always have to focus on protecting Rodgers. 

With that said, AJ Brown was sitting right there! I’ve wanted him for awhile and he would of been a great addition as a slot wideout. Time will tell, skill players are always more flashy but hopefully we don’t regret that one.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I could see him beating out Taylor or Turner.  I don't have a very high opinion of either.  

Man, this is why I'm so torn on this pick. We just paid Turner like a starting RG and Taylor's been pretty dependable. With the premium pick we invested in him I truly hope he balls out and solidifies himself as a stud at one of the positions. 

Just now, persiandud said:

Bahktiari and Bulaga form one of the best tackle tandems in football 

A lot of people are skeptical of Bulagas durability and the depth we have behind him. Not to mention having guys like Mack, Hunter, Griffen and Trey Flowers in the same division. 

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

Man, this is why I'm so torn on this pick. We just paid Turner like a starting RG and Taylor's been pretty dependable. With the premium pick we invested in him I truly hope he balls out and solidifies himself as a stud at one of the positions. 

Turner and Taylor are okay.  I think Elgton will be very good.  Dude went up against SEC DTs every week and more than held his own.  

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

I hadn't seen that, but man, he makes me feel like I almost know what I'm talking about.  

As a Vols fan, I watch a lot of SEC football.  He  legitimately held his own against Bama defensive linemen.  Quinnen was the one guy I saw get the better of him on a couple of snaps.  

I think he is starting for us week 1 at OG and will also backup Linsley.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Taylor is the definition of average and we are moving to a system where he might be slightly below average.

New theory: Packers cut Taylor before 2020 season and use his $4.7m savings and put it towards resigning Bulaga after a healthy year. 2020 starting OLine is Bakh-Jenkins-Linsley-Turner-Bulaga

• Like 1