Lions Select LB Jahlani Tavai #43 Overall

davisblack

Honestly, I think Lions fandom is some sort of sick experiment. There's a bunch of people sitting in a room and just trying to come up with the different ways that they can mess with us and see how far they can push us before we just quit or die. It's the only explanation for this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

Actually this pick reminds me more of Teez Tabor, his strength seems to be high character and a student of the game, weakness is lack of athleticism. I'm thrilled 

Btw I love the way ESPN just blew right over the pick and said ok let's go back and talk more about Drew Lock

Because nobody there knew anything about him.

1 minute ago, Superduperman said:

Actually this pick reminds me more of Teez Tabor, his strength seems to be high character and a student of the game, weakness is lack of athleticism. I'm thrilled 

Btw I love the way ESPN just blew right over the pick and said ok let's go back and talk more about Drew Lock

You know it’s a reach when the colour guys can’t even talk about the player.

Oh well, he can display high character and use his study habits on IR.

1 minute ago, diehardlionfan said:

You know it’s a reach when the colour guys can’t even talk about the player.

Oh well, he can display high character and use his study habits on IR.

Jeremiah: I've studied over 400 prospects in order to prepare for this draft

**Lions select Jahlani Tavai, LB, Hawaii**

Jeremiah: (mutters under breath "I have no idea who this guy is") How about that pick of Drew Lock by Denver?

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

Jeremiah: I've studied over 400 prospects in order to prepare for this draft

**Lions select Jahlani Tavai, LB, Hawaii**

Jeremiah: (mutters under breath "I have no idea who this guy is") How about that pick of Drew Lock by Denver?

Yup, Quinn reached so far his arm won’t be back until tomorrow.

Why is it always like this?

Get hopes up to have them punched, kicked, then CRUSHED!

• Like 1

I hope i’m Wrong but I’m going to say it.  This dude sucks.  He gets destroyed in the run game.  In coverage and rushing the passer.  And this is against the types of San Jose State.  ARRRHHHH. So angry!!  Why does this team continue to pick bad players???  Why???

This pick is so bad that it doesn’t matter what we do in the 3rd.  This draft is a disaster.  That’s how bad this pick is.  Now there are too many needs and not enough picks and too many FAR SUPERIOR talent now off the board.  Seriously this patriot BS is so annoying.  It never works outside of New England.  It’s like arrested development.  Most people delude themselves into thinking it will work for them.  It never does...but it might work for us....