Pick 51 Titans Select AJ Brown

615finest

Love this pick. Ultra productive player. I remember listen to a podcast and they were talking about DK metcalf and how the ole miss offensive was so terrible that sometimes they didn’t even run plays. 

If Brown can ball out there he can ball out here. 

1st round talent. Also if he pushes Sharpe out of the starting line up Im very happy. Also has great hands. Drops were a huge issue last year early on it was costing us games. Brown will help and looks like a solid #2 as a rookie.If walker is back to form we are looking good

• Like 1

I dunno how he compares in terms of mentally/the play book/route running(which is why Patterson hasn't been good, at least as a WR, in the NFL), but physically watching highlights he looks like a carbon copy of Cordarelle Patterson.

Just as a reference/reminder of the type of plays Patterson made in the open field in college:

If Brown has the mental fortitude to match his physical ability, we'll be happy with him for sure.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I dunno how he compares in terms of mentally/the play book/route running(which is why Patterson hasn't been good, at least as a WR, in the NFL), but physically watching highlights he looks like a carbon copy of Cordarelle Patterson.

Just as a reference/reminder of the type of plays Patterson made in the open field in college:

If Brown has the mental fortitude to match his physical ability, we'll be happy with him for sure.

He reminds me of Hakeem nicks 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

He reminds me of Hakeem nicks 

Yeah, Nicks was a guy I saw some people compare Patterson to in terms of physical ability back in the day too(though Nicks was far more physical IMO, Patterson was more on the agile side). Hopefully Nicks is who Brown takes more after in terms of NFL career. Nick's ability to locate the ball was 2nd to none in his prime and he could make CBs just look straight weak if they tried to press him on the line.

It's a shame injuries hit him the way they did. He was such a special player.

• Like 1