Pick 51 Titans Select AJ Brown

615finest

38 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Davis, Brown, Humphries, Taylor, & Batson I think we carry 4 TE’s 

Jennings will almost assuredly make the team I'd think given his kick return ability, Can't imagine we're gonna move away from one of the top KR guys in the league last year.

• Like 3

Love it! Good WR and such a great value for that pick. I have honestly been hoping for this to happen for a while, now. The one receiver I kept thinking about when watching him was Rishard Matthews, and so I always loved the idea of adding his skill set to the offense. Regardless of how that relationship ended, Matthews has been good for us while it lasted.

I think Brown is the same, in the sense that he likely won't ever be the most explosive receiver on a team, but he's just too good of a route runner with good body control and just reliable enough to eventually become a QB's favorite target.

14 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Love it! Good WR and such a great value for that pick. I have honestly been hoping for this to happen for a while, now. The one receiver I kept thinking about when watching him was Rishard Matthews, and so I always loved the idea of adding his skill set to the offense. Regardless of how that relationship ended, Matthews has been good for us while it lasted.

I think Brown is the same, in the sense that he likely won't ever be the most explosive receiver on a team, but he's just too good of a route runner with good body control and just reliable enough to eventually become a QB's favorite target.

I think Brown will be better. But he brings things we missed last year when Matthews quit.I really think he will work hard and win the 2 spot. I dont think we cut Sharpe tho. I also think we could use him in the slot with Taylor on the outside. Taylors problem is his hands. He has the speed to go over the top. 

We have a really GOOD young group. Davis going to take over this year. Im very excited 

6 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Jennings will almost assuredly make the team I'd think given his kick return ability, Can't imagine we're gonna move away from one of the top KR guys in the league last year.

Damn 😩 I jump the gun I did forget about Jennings 🗣 can’t have adoree returning kicks no 🙅🏽‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

I think Brown will be better. But he brings things we missed last year when Matthews quit.I really think he will work hard and win the 2 spot. I dont think we cut Sharpe tho. I also think we could use him in the slot with Taylor on the outside. Taylors problem is his hands. He has the speed to go over the top. 

We have a really GOOD young group. Davis going to take over this year. Im very excited 

Brown is very explosive he may not run 4.3 but damn it he’s more quick than fast & he ran 4.49. He has strong hands & cut & accelerate on a dime. Look at his highlights then go watch Hakeem nicks highlights when he played for the giants, same body type & a YAC dawg

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

Yeah, I think finding a way for Brown to see more snaps in the slot would be ideal. He could dominate in 1-on-1 matchups there, and Taywan I think is best suited on the outside anyway. I'm so interested to see what a much more diverse and well rounded WR corps with Davis, Taylor, Brown and Humphries looks like.

36 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Hopefully he learns its “Titania” sooner rather than later

One thing I love about this pick; Corey Davis is going to get a guy that’s going to push him & help make him better. I can tell AJ is an alpha Male & he’s going to set the tone. Corey loves the compete & goes about his business the right way but it’s clear he’s the leader in the WR room & no one can challenge him 

• Like 1