Eagles Draft: 2nd round (53 ovr): Miles Sanders, RB Penn State

Kiltman

19 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

you guys are all annoying about penn st so i'd rather not have any penn st guys on the team.

Get over it.

Don't think Shareef Miller is good, but if the fact they're from Penn State bothers you, then that's just too bad.

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm so glad the Eagles finally invested in an RB. If I had to sit through another year of bringing back Darren Sproles from the dead, and the team telling me Wendell Smallwood and Josh Adams are good I would scream haha 

He's got growing to do, but you have to hope some of that was because he had to sit behind a generational talent for most of his career.

Watching how good and comfortable he is running from the shotgun, how well he makes people miss...hard not to be excited.

I think miles sanders has a lot of upside and untapped potential. He was a five star recruit and only had one year starting experience and still went over 1200 yards. Experience is the best way to learn, he has all the traits that you look for and he just needs to learn how to use them better.

22 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm so glad the Eagles finally invested in an RB. If I had to sit through another year of bringing back Darren Sproles from the dead, and the team telling me Wendell Smallwood and Josh Adams are good I would scream haha 

I did have high hopes for Josh Adams.. he was a stud in college... is it right to write him off after his rookie season? probably not.. I think he can be a solid back for years to come but im banking on Howard and Sanders being our Ingram/Kamara