Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

Eagles Draft: 2nd round (53 ovr): Miles Sanders, RB Penn State

19 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

you guys are all annoying about penn st so i'd rather not have any penn st guys on the team.

Get over it.

Don't think Shareef Miller is good, but if the fact they're from Penn State bothers you, then that's just too bad.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Get over it.

Don't think Shareef Miller is good, but if the fact they're from Penn State bothers you, then that's just too bad.

I just dont want you guys to be happy.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

I just dont want you guys to be happy.

Why? It's not as if we've done anything wrong.

Edited by Danger

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Danger said:

Why? It's not as if we've done anything wrong.

im just messing around

Edited by ninjapirate

I'm so glad the Eagles finally invested in an RB. If I had to sit through another year of bringing back Darren Sproles from the dead, and the team telling me Wendell Smallwood and Josh Adams are good I would scream haha 

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm so glad the Eagles finally invested in an RB. If I had to sit through another year of bringing back Darren Sproles from the dead, and the team telling me Wendell Smallwood and Josh Adams are good I would scream haha 

He's got growing to do, but you have to hope some of that was because he had to sit behind a generational talent for most of his career.

Watching how good and comfortable he is running from the shotgun, how well he makes people miss...hard not to be excited.

I think miles sanders has a lot of upside and untapped potential. He was a five star recruit and only had one year starting experience and still went over 1200 yards. Experience is the best way to learn, he has all the traits that you look for and he just needs to learn how to use them better.

Dunno if I said this during the draft but I love this pick. Saw this kid run vs OSU. He'll fit right in. 

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

All the long term answers at Runningback since Andy took over have been from in state schools.

Brian Westbrook - Villanova
LeSean McCoy - Pittsburgh
Miles Sanders - Penn State

1 hour ago, Danger said:

All the long term answers at Runningback since Andy took over have been from in state schools.

Brian Westbrook - Villanova
LeSean McCoy - Pittsburgh
Miles Sanders - Penn State

Beautiful 

22 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I did have high hopes for Josh Adams.. he was a stud in college... is it right to write him off after his rookie season? probably not.. I think he can be a solid back for years to come but im banking on Howard and Sanders being our Ingram/Kamara 

On 4/27/2019 at 7:57 PM, Danger said:

He literally couldn't be any more different than Mark Ingram.

He is only like Ingram in the way that he needs a better back to make him truly effective.

12 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:

He is only like Ingram in the way that he needs a better back to make him truly effective.

This isn't remotely true. Sanders was better when Barkley wasn't at Penn State. 

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

This isn't remotely true. Sanders was better when Barkley wasn't at Penn State. 

Only in terms of volume.

Otherwise, his per touch was higher as a #2.

I still view him as a complementary back