Eagles Draft: 2nd round (53 ovr): Miles Sanders, RB Penn State

Kiltman

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

I'm ok with the 3 headed monster approach next year, Miles, Scott and a thumper (if Jordan Howard wants to come back for the low-low). 

Unfortunately Clement can't stay healthy. Another vet (no Ajayi) to round it out that can play ST and has above avg burst. 

So....... Darren Sproles?

0tjEaHY.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/17/2019 at 10:17 AM, nlesthought said:

I'm ok with the 3 headed monster approach next year, Miles, Scott and a thumper (if Jordan Howard wants to come back for the low-low). 

Unfortunately Clement can't stay healthy. Another vet (no Ajayi) to round it out that can play ST and has above avg burst. 

Agreed with those options. Maybe the 4th guy can be someone from later in draft as well (would have to beat out a vet in camp) with a chance to develop into the backup role. 

13 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sucks Jacobs has missed a couple games already and will probably miss next weeks too. Very likely Sanders does top him.

Yeah, without it’s was clear cut. Was happy he turned out so well.

i liked him a lot but couldn’t bring myself to take him in the first with our needs. But you guys had so many picks it didn’t matter as much

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, without it’s was clear cut. Was happy he turned out so well.

i liked him a lot but couldn’t bring myself to take him in the first with our needs. But you guys had so many picks it didn’t matter as much

we pretty much have the exact same needs, so taking him in the 1st really wouldn't have mattered, at least for this year. Hopefully Dillard pans out next year.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:
23 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

we pretty much have the exact same needs, so taking him in the 1st really wouldn't have mattered, at least for this year. Hopefully Dillard pans out next year.

dillard was fine this year why wouldnt he pan out next?

Yeah, I don't see the thought process with that part or taking a RB in the first when we had so many needs at more premium positions.
Why evaluate any draft for what it means in that year?