Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

Eagles Draft: 2nd round (57 ovr): JJ Arcega-Whiteside., WR Stanford

Recommended Posts

seeing a lot different comps, bleacher describing him as "junkyard dog" of the class, blocks hard, team captain....honestly should've been a much more obvious eagles target 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I expected a more defensive heavy draft tbh 

offense was clearly behind the D last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeezla said:

offense was clearly behind the D last year

How many weeks in was it til people realized that? like 8?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan...cant go jump ball on every route, that’s all I’m seeing from clips. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nlesthought said:

Not a fan...cant go jump ball on every route, that’s all I’m seeing from clips. 

thats all they ask their wideouts to do, tha and block

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He put up poor agility times unlike Alshon Jeffery who had fantastic agility times.

I think Whiteside is a solid #2 WR, but we had a chance at a safety of our choice and passed. Not really a fan of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be lying if I said I was happy about this pick. I don't dislike the player. Just so many other directions we could've gone. Underwhelming is the best way I can describe my feeling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd be lying if I said I was happy about this pick. I don't dislike the player. Just so many other directions we could've gone. Underwhelming is the best way I can describe my feeling.

You are never going to be satisfied if you focus on the players we didn’t get vs thinking about what we did get. Wentz has all the help he needs now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You are never going to be satisfied if you focus on the players we didn’t get vs thinking about what we did get. Wentz has all the help he needs now 

Just seems a bit redundant with all of the big targets. Ertz, Goedert, Jeffrey now JJ. Like I get the pick but idk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Just seems a bit redundant with all of the big targets. Ertz, Goedert, Jeffrey now JJ. Like I get the pick but idk.

It isn’t though. Did you see this offense when Alshon was out? 

Edited by EaglesPeteC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have high hopes for the kid. Might be a red-zone weapon, but I don't like him between the 20's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Just seems a bit redundant with all of the big targets. Ertz, Goedert, Jeffrey now JJ. Like I get the pick but idk.

wait now its a negative to have big targets?? lol Philly about to bully these teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×