Round 3 Pick 67: San Francisco 49ers Select WR Jalen Hurd Baylor

J-ALL-DAY

57 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

@Forge Looks like you were right in thinking the team wasn't going to draft a FS.

I see not drafting a CB because even though the secondary was crap last season, the youngsters have potential and we did get Verrett who is a baller....When he plays. But FS? Um, thought we would go in that direction. 

Well...Eric Berries?

2 minutes ago, 49ers Finest said:

He looks faster than 4.65 40. And he's smooth for his size. He definitely needs to get thicker though.

Im hoping his knee issue is a minor thing and potentially the reason for that time.

Yeah, I ran a 4.7 in HS. He's way faster. 

PUT ME OUT THERE COACH.

Edited by John232
  • Like 1

Good pick, if a little early. However with his versatility we can probably carry one less RB, one less TE and one less WR which will open up more options on the OL and secondary. I don't want my back up C to be Magnusson any more just because he may be able to play G as well. Just suit up a good backup C and a good backup OG.

2 hours ago, Melbourne 9er said:

Good pick, if a little early. However with his versatility we can probably carry one less RB, one less TE and one less WR which will open up more options on the OL and secondary.

This right there.

Dude can play and doesn't really need a position. I like the pick as well but do see other positions of potential need that could have been filled. 

Shanny is trying to build the falcons offense with playmakers everywhere.