Round 3 Pick 67: San Francisco 49ers Select WR Jalen Hurd Baylor

J-ALL-DAY

19 hours ago, JIllg said:

And a ~40 inch vert. He was weirdly good at contested catches last year for a 5'11" guy. The slant/fade two way to him is going to be a real touchdown getter for us.

I have a 10 inch something and a 40 inch something else, but that's enough about my feet and my waistline.  Sorry folks, couldn't resist.

• Like 1

I can definitely see the optimism ion this pick, he is very raw with potentially huge upside. I see him really playing a TE/WR role, what better place for him to fine tune his craft than having Welker and Shannahan overseeing him.

His injuries scare the hell outta me, but like his potential very much.

6 hours ago, uk9erfan said:

I have a 10 inch something and a 40 inch something else, but that's enough about my feet and my waistline.  Sorry folks, couldn't resist.

I probably have a 10 inch vertical. As for 40 inch... my running stride, perhaps?

49ers fans rejoice.  You just drafted the Alvin Kamara of the 2019 draft class.

Jalen Hurd is a stud.  He will be a star player for yall.  Maybe even Rookie of the Year this upcoming season.

Like Alvin he has football speed.  Don't let the slow 40 he ran while recovering from knee surgery fool you.  Jalen is incredibly explosive and agile for a man his size. 

Edited by VanS
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, VanS said:

49ers fans rejoice.  You just drafted the Alvin Kamara of the 2019 draft class.

Jalen Hurd is a stud.  He will be a sar player for yall.  Maybe even Rookie of the Year this upcoming season.

Like Alvin he has football speed.  Don't let the slow 40 he ran while recovering from knee surgery fool you.  Jalen is incredibly explosive and agile for a man his size. 

Well then it's settled, ROY!!!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, VanS said:

It happened two years ago for the Saints.

Why not this year for yall?

That would be awesome if we can have a Saints-esque draft that they had in 2017.

So break down his game and how you think Shanahan will use him. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, N4L said:

If hurds is the OROY then Garoppolo will surely be the CPOY and potential MVP candidate as well 

PUMPED

I got the 49ers going 10-6 next year.  That may or may not be good enough to win the division.

Either way they should make the playoffs.