No. 80 browns select Sione Takitaki

Kiwibrown

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I could be 100% wrong, but Alonzo likes the guys who make it from adversity. I think Sione is a Alonzo Highsmith pick.

Considering he went at 80, I’m guessing he’s someone the whole scouting department was pretty high on.

I’d be surprised if a personal passion project of someone other than Dorsey was taken before late day 3 tbh.

You know what. I think this dude could be a MLB and you move Schobert to be the Will and utilize his coverage ability. 

Takitaki looks like he can be at thumper and is decent at coverage. Take Schobert out of the middle, utilize his strength in coverage and allow him to be a backside defender on run fits 

31 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I was somewhat surprised our FO didn’t get sniped a bit this past offseason.

That or they want to stay a little bit longer to be a part of the total change around. Prolly would love to be in the organization when they win a title. That and they could use it to land big money. Or that they have a lot of power/say within the team with A long time friend in Dorsey.