Chicago Drafts RB David Montgomery

Ty21

On 5/1/2019 at 4:39 AM, Madmike90 said:

I watched some more of Montgomery last night and the game against Iowa was very interesting just for the sheer amount of times he lined up as a true receiver and ran routes...that will be very important experience in this offence.

It really gives us a lot to cover. Especially if Cohen is also in the game. The possibilities are almost endless. 

I've watched everything I can find on this kid. He's going to be a damned good back for us for a long time, God willing he stays healthy. I love his vision and shiftiness in the hole. He thrives with inside zone and that's our bread and butter. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, G08 said:

I've watched everything I can find on this kid. He's going to be a damned good back for us for a long time, God willing he stays healthy. I love his vision and shiftiness in the hole. He thrives with inside zone and that's our bread and butter. 

I’m so fricking excited about Montgomery. Most excited I’ve been about a non-QB draft pick since Alshon. 

Unrelated - finally brought myself to take the 2 minutes to move on from my Cutler avy. It’s a bittersweet day... 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

I’m so fricking excited about Montgomery. Most excited I’ve been about a non-QB draft pick since Alshon. 

Unrelated - finally brought myself to take the 2 minutes to move on from my Cutler avy. It’s a bittersweet day... 

I almost had you with the ASU Vader too. Bittersweet indeed. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

I know. I died a little inside, but it was time. #cutty4eva #neverforget 

There, there if he cuts a record in Nashville you can pick up one of those.  Maybe even send it to him for an autograph.  :D

On 04/05/2019 at 2:53 AM, AZBearsFan said:

Holy crap, end of an era. That's gonna take some getting used to xD