Preseason Week 4 - The Mahomes Show!

kingseanjohn

I'm all for starting Mahomes and Robinson week 1 at this point. I mean damn. I feel like all the right people flashed this game. I didn't watch the full thing, but highlights and recaps make Mahomes, our low depth chart WRs, Eligwe, etc. Good to see.

WR just became a very difficult position to handle, in terms of cuts. Conley and Hill are definite locks. But at this point I'd rather be giving guys like Chesson, Robinson, Kemp, and Jones chances over Wilson and Thomas. We know who Wilson is at this point (a fast but otherwise subpar #3) and we know who Thomas is (a poor man's Tyreek Hill.)

6 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm all for starting Mahomes and Robinson week 1 at this point. I mean damn. I feel like all the right people flashed this game. I didn't watch the full thing, but highlights and recaps make Mahomes, our low depth chart WRs, Eligwe, etc. Good to see.

WR just became a very difficult position to handle, in terms of cuts. Conley and Hill are definite locks. But at this point I'd rather be giving guys like Chesson, Robinson, Kemp, and Jones chances over Wilson and Thomas. We know who Wilson is at this point (a fast but otherwise subpar #3) and we know who Thomas is (a poor man's Tyreek Hill.)

I've been off the Wilson wagon for a while now. For every 1 decent play he makes there's 3-4 boneheaded plays. 

Archived