Best remaining prospects heading in to day 3

RaidersAreOne

Clearly to me he is dead right, especially in regards to Mack Wilson and Deionte Thompson both who are currently undrafted.  Both should have come back but the most ridiculous would be Savion Smith for Alabama coming out early that just did not make sense.  And yeah person that loses is the "player".  

David Edwards, Julian Love, Shareef Miller, Nate Herbig, Riley Ridley, Tre Lamar, Vosean Joseph, Mike Bell, Jeff Allison, Amani Hooker and some others are guys who probably should not have went out early.  Especially the likes of Shareef Miller, Riley Ridley, Mike Bell in my eyes.  Not to mention David Edwards who did not even play all that well last season for Wisconsin.  

Sure some have benefited from it but many have not, will see if some of these guys can get drafted at least.  Heck a guy like Gardner-Johnson from Florida dropping, and other safeties who ran better at the combine got picked up and Gardner-Johnson is a better player than they are arguably.  So yeah if you come out early you better have some big time athletic numbers to impressive because if not could just get lost in the wash.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Mack Wilson looks awful on tape. No wonder he's still available. I want nothing to do with him.

He's crazy undisciplined. If he could ever be harnessed in that regard, he'd be pretty good I think

12 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Mack Wilson looks awful on tape. No wonder he's still available. I want nothing to do with him.

Yup. If Saban couldn't coach him up, who will? On defense being undisciplined is a death knell unless you have elite instincts to back it up (he doesn't). This is especially true at LB. QBs will manipulate him all game.

My Oakland Raider Big Board for the 4th Round:

My Final Board Entering the 4th:

1) QB Ryan Finley

Been my QB2 all off season. He’ll be better than Dwayne Haskins, Daniel Jones, Drew Lock. He’s fantastic. I’m not trying to replace Carr, this is a 4th Round Pick and my QB2 fell to the 4th. If your QB2 of the draft fell to the 4th, you’d pick him, correct? Kind of a no brainer. Finley is the smartest, most accurate, and best pocket presence of the entire class with a very underrated arm. He is also a perfect fit for a WCO. 

2) WR Emanuel Hall

Massive deep threat and my favorite WR left. This dude had 2,000 yards and under 100 catches. Let that sink in.... 

3) EDGE Anthony Nelson

We need an EDGE that can compete with Key and I think Nelson would take his job. He’s an early 3rd Round talent still on the board. 

4) CB Julian Love

Another corner sounds ridiculous but he’s my favorite corner of the draft. Sticks to you like glue, shut down Trevor Lawrence all game in the playoffs. He was injured one quarter and that’s when the Tigers scored all their points. 

5) G Michael Jordan

One of the best Guards of the draft. Would compete with Good and IMO beat him out for the starting job. 

6) WR Hakeem Butler

I’m not as high on Butler as others but he is tremendous value this late in the draft.