Should we draft Isaiah Buggs, DT, Alabama for the hell of it?

Lol

I have no idea, if he's any good or not. 

However, he could join the Crimson Tide family in the trenches of J. Allen & DeRon Payne.

Probably can be had with 1 of our 7th rounders.

Does anyone know anything about this guy? His strengths/weaknesses/upside?

And do we even have the room for him along our studly D-line? (Feels weird even saying that) Is he worth a flyer?

Why would they consider doing this? He only shows up in one top 100 (CBS at 95th; others are NFL = 195, ESPN = 246, DT = 105) and they just gave Ioannidis a three year extension, which is after spending two consecutive first round picks on DL plus another 5th rounder last year in Tim Settle.

If they want another Alabama player, it would make more sense to go after either Mack Wilson or Deionte Thompson.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Does anyone have any idea why Mack Wilson has fallen so far? I didn’t have him too far behind the Devins. Is there a medical issue?

He's overrated. Nothing special athletically and his production isn't great either in front of an NFL d-line.

2 minutes ago, taylor made said:

He's overrated. Nothing special athletically and his production isn't great either in front of an NFL d-line.

I’d argue tackle/sack numbers get dumbed down on a defense that talented. When Quinnen Williams is getting 8 sacks and 19 TFL its gonna affect the MLBs production 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

I’d argue tackle/sack numbers get dumbed down on a defense that talented. When Quinnen Williams is getting 8 sacks and 19 TFL its gonna affect the MLBs production 

Fair enough. But there's a reason he is falling. I think he interviewed poorly or has some character issues as well.