Jump to content
WizardHawk

DAY 3 DISCUSSION -

Recommended Posts

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Do you even know who hired McClay?

The Jones's believe it or not as luck would have it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Colts nab Khari Willis.

Bastards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, D82 said:

If you think Garrett hasn’t had any input on the change in culture, you’re delusional.

I'm fully aware of his trust the process input tenure which has seen our main rivals win 3 SBs during which some guys here still want us to trust the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

A...punter...in round 4?!

Unless its 2018 and hes fr om Texas then hes not worth it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

I'm fully aware of his trust the process input tenure which has seen our main rivals win 3 SBs during which some guys here still want us to trust the process.

You can hate him as a coach, but to say our draft process and overall culture hasn’t changed is asinine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Run on Runners. I liked Hill - still don't want a RB drafted though.

What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ravens really pushing speed this draft. All their picks right at 4.4 or under. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Justice Hill. RB. Oklahoma State. 

You don’t want us taking a RB though?

And damn you Carolina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, D82 said:

You don’t want us taking a RB though?

And damn you Carolina

No. I like next years draft so much better. Zeke won't be off the field enough to make it a worthy pick this draft. Get an UDFA guy for those snaps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

No. I like next years draft so much better. Zeke won't be off the field enough to make it a worthy pick this draft. Get an UDFA guy for those snaps.

Maybe. Hard to know how Moore will distribute those snaps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, D82 said:

You can hate him as a coach, but to say our draft process and overall culture hasn’t changed is asinine.

And why do you attribute most of that to Garrett and not to McClay and Dtephen.?

Garrett's biggest influence on our culture is ridding the locker room of harmful personalities and sometimes egos that clash with his way of doing things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×