WizardHawk

DAY 3 DISCUSSION -

Hooker is gone - I wonder if this means we eliminate S from discussion. 

CB still should be in play, though.

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

No. I like next years draft so much better. Zeke won't be off the field enough to make it a worthy pick this draft. Get an UDFA guy for those snaps.

By the end of the 5th round, you are basically drafting guys you want to not fight for as UDFAs. If they take one then, i’ll Be happy.

But there is real potential left at the end of the 4th round. I’d rather not draft someone who will spend there entire career as a backup.

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

No. I like next years draft so much better. Zeke won't be off the field enough to make it a worthy pick this draft. Get an UDFA guy for those snaps.

I wouldnt mind taking Anderson this round. Man has 1st round talent. 

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Hooker is gone - I wonder if this means we eliminate S from discussion. 

CB still should be in play, though.

I wouldn’t doubt it at this point. 

Just now, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

By the end of the 5th round, you are basically drafting guys you want to not fight for as UDFAs. If they take one then, i’ll Be happy.

But there is real potential left at the end of the 4th round. I’d rather not draft someone who will spend there entire career as a backup.

Sure. 6th / 7th round guys I don't mind taking a flyer on. But several here and in the media are pounding the table for a RB early. And I just don't understand.

I hope the Dallas board is leaked again this year. Always love seeing how it shapes up, this year I'm really curious about their views on safety.

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

I hope the Dallas board is leaked again this year. Always love seeing how it shapes up, this year I'm really curious about their views on safety.

One of my favorite things about being a Cowboys fan is how much access and insight we really get.