Day 3 picks/position targets

kurgan

If you watched the Senior Bowl,  Wishnowsky stood out because you could hear him punt.  Meaning that the ball boomed off his foot that was way different than the other punters.  I like Matt Gay after watching him kick a 40 yard FG over the up-rights.  Not just through but over from 40 yards out.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I feel like Mike Weber maybe is a guy that I can see us taking or Snell is it the other running back I forget where he's from I don't know a lot about him but I've heard very positive things about him

My guess is Snell...even though they’re interest has been in “closer” types to kill clock or scar backs like Homer and Johnson.

• Like 2

I’d love to see them walk away with Walker at OLB and Weber at RB, plus one of the TE. I’m higher on Weber than most but think he’s a great pick for us, and is coming from a timeshare so won’t kick up a fuss. If Connor goes down I’m much more confident he can pick up the slack than Samuels, plus he can already pass protect and catch the ball out of the backfield. He shouldered the load in his first year playing and held up fine. 

3 minutes ago, SteelersFan2333 said:

I’d love to see them walk away with Walker at OLB and Weber at RB, plus one of the TE. I’m higher on Weber than most but think he’s a great pick for us, and is coming from a timeshare so won’t kick up a fuss. If Connor goes down I’m much more confident he can pick up the slack than Samuels, plus he can already pass protect and catch the ball out of the backfield. He shouldered the load in his first year playing and held up fine. 

Personally I think Michael ever especially in this point would be an excellent Pixies got enough power and enough speed to be in every down back if we needed him too but I think he be a really good goal line back and short yardage back. I don't think he is limited to being able to do that I just feel like that is probably the role he would play for us at least out of the gate

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Personally I think Michael ever especially in this point would be an excellent Pixies got enough power and enough speed to be in every down back if we needed him too but I think he be a really good goal line back and short yardage back. I don't think he is limited to being able to do that I just feel like that is probably the role he would play for us at least out of the gate

Voice text lol. I think I know what you’re saying 😀

• Like 1